2nd Trimester

Why is this so low?

DH and I are house searching and in my search I found a property for 1,900 dollars!!?!? Its 3 bath 3 bedrooms and 2 car garage. great property.

forclosure?

here is link.. not like its my house lol

https://homes.longandfoster.com/Real-Estate/PropertyDetails.aspx?MlsCompanyID=8&MlsNumber=21000551&Add=1499-GOLDENVILLE-ROAD,Gettysburg,PA-17325

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Why is this so low?

• maybe they meant to list it as a rental?!
    My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagemadhatter2003:
    maybe they meant to list it as a rental?!

Im underneath 'buying'  so I dont know how they could mistake that..

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Typo?  It is really nice
  • That's missing a couple zeros, right??
  • typo, probably 190K?
  • imagemadhatter2003:
    maybe they meant to list it as a rental?!

This, or it's a typo. 

• That means $1900 a month.

We just bought a house and while I looked online I saw this often.

• Maybe it's haunted -- lol Stick out tongue
  • imagekimberlygfeller:
    That means $1900 a month.

every other listing on this site In that EXACT Spot has the total amount they are asking for the enitre house. it cant be that.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I would assume typo.  Even a foreclosure house isn't going to be THAT cheap.  I know in our neighborhood a house that would probably go for about $350K went for about $200K and it was a foreclosure.

Its a GORGEOUS house!  Call and ask!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Somebody listed it wrong.  It happens.
  • imagekimberlygfeller:

That means $1900 a month.

I was thinking this as well. Clearly it's not being sold for $1,900.

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• lol with a house this nice It HAS To be a typo. Guess I should call and tell someone!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Or a scam.  They list places to good to be true and then get you to fill out an app and steal your information.

imageimage
  • They could mean monthly.  I dont think there are any foreclosures in British Columbia. a house like that would go for anywhere between $500,000-$900,000, depending on the area..
  • Call, maybe they will honor the price quoted on the internet Smile Just kidding!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • im currently house hunting and i see this a lot - its people renting out their house. thats a monthly fee - not a buying price unfortunately.

• That's a really nice house- I think worth calling and finding out what the deal is...!! LEt us know! How amazing would that be if houses were really that cheap!!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageTassie'sfirst:
    They could mean monthly.  I dont think there are any foreclosures in British Columbia. a house like that would go for anywhere between $500,000-$900,000, depending on the area..

There are definitely forclosures in BC. My parents bought one once upon a time, and my mother lost it the same way last year. And yeah, here in Edmonton, that house is at least 350K. I'm guessing they meant 190,000 and left off a couple of zeros.

• lol when i see the price it reminds me of the money pit with tom hanks. too good to be true.
  • It is either a mistake or a scam.

I had an agent call me this morning cause she listed a house at 2,709,000 and it was suppose to be 270,900. We get calls all the time from people looking on craigslist at houses insanly cheap and listed by people who claim they are on missionaries in africa and need someone to rent while they are doing gods work. All you have to do is send them money and they will send you keys. LOL people actually send money.

• kg_08kg_08 member

I would say one of 3 things

#1. It's a rental

#2. It's a typo

#3. It's one of those deals where the government sells the property for the back taxes.

Either way, I would call about it.. if it's either of the 1st 2 options, they should know their ad is messed up. If it is option 3, jump on it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I looked up the MLS # and it was a type, really 399,900.

DH and I bought our house last May so we know how to get around these mistakes. 

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1499-Goldenville-Road_Gettysburg_PA_17325_1099979506

Realtor.com is probably the best one to use because it updates with MLS.

Good luck on your home search :)

• I bet its a short sale where you take over the existing mortage or a HUGE typo. BTW that house is very cute
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"