3rd Trimester

Never mind your weight....how big is your belly??

I just measured mine. I'm 35 weeks and I measure 41 inches around! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Never mind your weight....how big is your belly??

• I'm way too scared to go find a tape measure!
  • 39 inches at 31 weeks! (Measured right over my belly button - I never know which part of my belly to measure.)

natural m/c 6-1-09 @9 weeks, Lucy born 5-11-10, m/c (D&C)1-24-12 @10 weeks Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 32 weeks and 37.5 inches.
    My big boy image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ugh... 38 weeks, I'm petite and 5' tall, but I am measuring 42 weeks... I'd rather not take a measuring tape to my waist, lol.
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • good grief!! I feel ginormous now. I have been keeping track for a few weeks now and at 29 & 30 weeks I measured 40 1/2 inches.
  • No tape measure allowed here. I like to visualize [AKA: Pretend] I am still a 24-inch waist.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekbwifey:
    good grief!! I feel ginormous now. I have been keeping track for a few weeks now and at 29 & 30 weeks I measured 40 1/2 inches.

Oh thank GOD!!!  I thought I was going to be the only one!  I'm 27 weeks 2 days and as of last night I was 38 inches around!  AAAHHHH!!!!  Indifferent

Maybe I need to measure somewhere different?  I measured the biggest part of the belly.....crap.....

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 42" round. it's not the belly I am too concerned about.... it's my bottom that I refuse to take the measuring tape to.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  •  I wish I was carrying bigger actually. I'm 35 weeks and am only 31in.
  • 39 inches-- I just measured at my baby shower this weekend.
  • 29 weeks, 44 inches!!
    Ryleigh Kate Due May 23, 2010, Born June 2, 2010 - 9lbs 1oz 21 3/4inches Induced due to being overdue, labored 36 hours start to finish Coraline Marie Due February 23, 2012 Born March 1,2010 8lbs 10oz 21.5 inches Induced due to being overdue, worried about size of baby due to big sister being a monster. Born via emergency c-section after having heart decels down into the 60's. Our Blog
  • 32 weeks, 45 inches!
  • 31 weeks - 37 inches at my belly button
  • I went and checked out of curiosity. 41 1/2 inches at almost 38 weeks though you do realize after you drop it will probably be different since the center of your belly is no longer the biggest spot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have never measured this with any of my PG's, but the post made me very curious.

30 weeks tomorrow and 37 inches exactly.

• 37 weeks. Ribs are 34".. At belly button 47"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i started measuring my circumference a few weeks ago when the prei started squawking about the babies measuring too small. i figured if my belly is growing then they must be growing too.

last thurs,. 33 weeks, i measured 43.5" i measured the biggest part of my belly.

grow babies grow!

• :::gets off fat a$$ to find tape measure:::

42 inches!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I actually got a tape measure out to measure last week cause I wanted to order a Belly Bandit.  so at 37 wks it was 38 inches.
  • imagedjrunjoy:
    I actually got a tape measure out to measure last week cause I wanted to order a Belly Bandit.  so at 37 wks it was 38 inches.

I forgot to mention that I'm 5'11", so I have a lot more room internally than shorter people. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"