Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

How much weight can those inexpensive changing tables hold?

I am thinking of getting one for DS#1 for the toddler room (my back will not be able to handle changing him on the floor or bed) but am not sure how much weight those things can hold and if they are good enough for a squirmy toddler?  FYI, I am talking about something like this:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Storkcraft-Hollie-Changing-Table-Cherry/11154502

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How much weight can those inexpensive changing tables hold?

• No idea, but we just have a changing pad on top of a dresser in DD's room and it works fine for our squirming toddler. The straps of the pad are screwed to the back of the dresser.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageanna7602:
    No idea, but we just have a changing pad on top of a dresser in DD's room and it works fine for our squirming toddler. The straps of the pad are screwed to the back of the dresser.

I would totally do this, however, DH made me get DS a tall chest dresser since he will be having this furniture for the rest of his child/teen years.  There is no way I could change him that high up.

• Loading the player...
  • we have that one. it has the top for ds (obviously) then on the middle shelf is his diapers/wipes and the bottom shelf is a bucket for his sheets.

DEFINITELY able to hold a squirmy toddler

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
  • imageBMenz:

we have that one. it has the top for ds (obviously) then on the middle shelf is his diapers/wipes and the bottom shelf is a bucket for his sheets.

DEFINITELY able to hold a squirmy toddler

Yay.!!  ...thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"