2nd Trimester

Had to tell DH to stop it

Last night I was standing in the kitchen talking to DH after I got home from work. I had already changed into my PJ's, which was a low cut hot pink top with some shorts. I normally wear one of my many black tops for PJ's, but went with pink last night.(apparently my belly appeared larger than usual) So anyway, I'm chatting with DH and I notice that his eyes keep drifting south. I first thought he was checking out my boobs, which is normal. But then I noticed he was looking a lot lower than usual. So I ask him, "What do you keep looking at?" He says, "I can't help it! You are so pregnant now! It's like really sticking out there!" 

I just had to laugh! I never thought my belly would receive more attention than my boobs!  

Re: Had to tell DH to stop it

• Hahaha!  Men.  My dh says things like that all the time.
  • I was talking to my DH the other week and we were on opposite sides of the hallway, so I started walking towards him and he busted out laughing. He said that my belly was bouncing everytime I took a step. I wanted to cry. Not exactly the same as your story, but kinda similar.
    DD {6.13.10} & DS {5.19.12}
  • Loading the player...
  • My H has said a few times, "wow you're really looking pregnant" I just wonder does he mean, fat, big, cute, so glad your're carrying my child or what?!? I guess they mean well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My DH keeps freaking out each time he sees me when I'm in a bra and panties or getting out of the shower. He says "Oh my gosh that's a huge belly! I must make big babies!" I  think he's proud.
  • Nah, no matter how big my belly gets DH is still a boob man. He checks out the cleavage in public all the time. Its only really embarrassing when someone else notices what he's doing before I do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"