Kansas Babies

Great OB/GYN in Wichita?

I am looking to switch OBs and need a referral.  Any suggestions?

Re: Great OB/GYN in Wichita?

• Dr. Zielke--I haven't yet used him as an OB but he was my GYN and the LD Nurses i work with say he's a good OB. As an added plus, his office is a little log cabin on hillside. Smile
  • Several of my friends have used Dr DePew.. Thats who I am going to use
  • Loading the player...
  • Two of my friends and I all go to Anna Stork-Fury at College Hill OBGYN.  Great name huh?!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • i second the recommendation for Dr. Stork-Fury.  my sister and i both go to her and love her!
  • I absolutely loved Dr Janey Maki...she was fabulous!
  • Karen Strecker at the Center for Womens Health. Great place.
  • i love dr. thalia lopez
  • I've been seeing Dr. Karen Strecker and her PA, Sonja Hernandez, for a couple of years. Love both of them!
  • Dr. Byron Cline, his office is across the street from Wesley. I had an OB I loved at College Hill OB/GYN, however the staff was very rude and not very helpful, which pushed me to make the switch.

• Dr. Kurt Kauffman at Associates in Women's Health.  He is amazing!
  • imagenkshaw:
    I absolutely loved Dr Janey Maki...she was fabulous!

Is she still around here? She was my GYN when I was a teenager. She had an office in El Dorado, and then it was gone... I'd love to switch back to her.

TTC with MFI, PCOS, and endometriosis since February 2010
    BFP January 20,2012, Loss confirmed January 22,2012
    March-August 2012: Various medicated/IUI cycles, all BFN
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy October 2012: Fall Cleaning, Uterus Edition
    BFP 2-17-12 @12DPO Beta#1: 256 Beta#2: 1061
    EDD:10-27-13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageleahlach:
    Several of my friends have used Dr DePew.. Thats who I am going to use

I use Dr. Depew. He's great! He gets so excited when he delivers a baby! And he's good about listening. I have used him for gyn stuff too and he's done a surgery for me and I've been there when he's done a c-section and he did a great job

• Dr. Anna Stork-Fury. she was great. and her name is Stork so it's perfect that she delivers babies
  • imagenicole112709:

Dr. Byron Cline, his office is across the street from Wesley. I had an OB I loved at College Hill OB/GYN, however the staff was very rude and not very helpful, which pushed me to make the switch.

Dr. Cline is great!! He has been around for a very long time. My cousins use him as well, and also my DH's sisters. I love their office!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"