3rd Trimester

New 16 and Pregnant tonight

Who else will be watching? I'm completely addicted to this show.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: New 16 and Pregnant tonight

• :Raises hand:: I will!!
    ~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
  • I'll be watching it from my DVR when I get home from class at 10:30.  TOTALLY psyched for it.
  • Loading the player...
  • ME ME ME!!!!

i am so addicted! i dont know why, but something about it just pulls me in!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I totally love this show and even got DH to start watching it.  He was so excited about it, he even said something about it this morning.  I just started laughing!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagepita2405:
    :Raises hand:: I will!!

This!!

• Obsessed with this show.  I was actually bummed last night knowing I had to wait another day for it to come on.
  • I will and I dont even know why at 30yrs old I find this show so interesting. I guess maybe bc I could never imagine getting preg so young. I had barely lost my virginity at 16! and really didnt become "active" till after 21. i know how hard its going to be for me to raise DD and I have a degree...i cant imagine how these 16yr olds with no degrees and barely high school educations are gonna do it.
  • I will! From the previews it looks like it will be a sad one tho :(
  • imageBabyBalogh:
    I will! From the previews it looks like it will be a sad one tho :(

Agreed. I'm going to have the tissue ready for this one. The one last week was really sad to me too. I think it was how mean the boyfriend was during the labor it just gets to me.

• imageKKWISC:

imageBabyBalogh:

Agreed. I'm going to have the tissue ready for this one. The one last week was really sad to me too. I think it was how mean the boyfriend was during the labor it just gets to me.

Yeah he was so out of line. I thought the first one was sad too.  

• I will! What girl is it tonight? Anyone know?
  • imageBabyBalogh:

Uh oh. I haven't seen any previews yet. Can someone prepare me please? I'll have tissues ready too. Because Lord knows I cry at the ASPCA commercials, I know I'll cry at this

• imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:

imageBabyBalogh:

Uh oh. I haven't seen any previews yet. Can someone prepare me please? I'll have tissues ready too. Because Lord knows I cry at the ASPCA commercials, I know I'll cry at this

I have to change the channel whenever the ASPCA commercials come on. The previews are showing that the baby daddy doesn't think its his and when the baby is born the baby is really sick. 

• imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:

imageBabyBalogh:

I just saw in the preview that after she had her baby, the doctor or nurse was telling her that the baby was very sick :(:( And you are not alone at crying at the ASPCA commercials!!! 

• imageBabyBalogh:
    imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:

imageBabyBalogh:

I just saw in the preview that after she had her baby, the doctor or nurse was telling her that the baby was very sick :(:( And you are not alone at crying at the ASPCA commercials!!! 

Thanks so much ladies :( I'll keep my tissues ready.

To be honest I cry at the ASPCA commercials not being pregnant. Our furbabies were both rescues and it breaks my heart every time I see animals in need like that. My little Bella was abandoned and someone found her walking the streets, she was only 19lbs. DH and I volunteer at the local shelter and when I saw her I climbed in her cage and jsut cried. We took her home the next night. They're both very healthy now, but...still.

Bella is the brown one :) This was this past Christmas.

• Me me me!
    Peyton Olivia Hope Born at 34 weeks weighing 7 lbs & measuring 18.5 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Me!! I'm totally addicted to it... no matter how much of a train wreck it is! 
  • me!! love this show!! I have to wait for DH to get home from work tho. lol He watches too <3
    Bio! Baby S Blog
    "Through it all you're always my best friend" 8*24*07
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Me!! I keep the tissues handy because they either make me sad or piss me off or a little of both.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Ummmm me!  BUT.....I will have to watch it tomorrow online (I usually catch up with online shows during my lunch at work) b/c my husband would laugh at me up one side and down another if he knew I was watching one more reality show.  I am a closet junkie!
    Canon 60D: Canon 50mm 1.8 & 85mm 1.8, Tamron 28-75 2.8, Sigma 30mm 1.4
  • I am so friggin addicted to this show! I just like to watch it and talk about how I would do things differently than them or how I disagree with what the moms are doing(:

My husband has started to get into it with me and watches it when I do.

• Me! Well....I'll actually have to watch it on the internet tomorrow. It's The Biggest Loser night and we don't have MTV. I actually found out the other day that my 50 year old mother watches this show religiously. lol
  • Me me me!!! I love this show....husband now watches it sometimes too... he told me I get him addicted to the worst shows!! I think most of the episodes are either sad or really annoying! Last weeks was sad when she left her dance early for her BF and then ended up playing RockBand with her little brother. I could not even imagine having a baby with someone so immature and selfish as a teenage boy!
  • I will! I am addicted too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"