3rd Trimester

14 days...

im finding myself with mixed emotions. Im so excited that I only have 14days left. My dr is inducing me on march 14th. Bp has been too bad and im on bedrest now. This is however causing me extreme frustration. Im so big and uncomfortable and Im sure anyone else on bed rest knows how it can really get to you. Yay...my beautiful little girl will be here soon!!!

Re: 14 days...

• That is awesome you are so close.  I understand your frustration with DD I had severe sciatica and could barely walk.  I would just look around the house at all that needed to be done before my DD got here and stress because I couldn't do anything.  Your fourteen days will be over before you know it.  Just think back to when you were only 6 weeks pregnant and the end seemed so far away but now you are here.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We have the same due date.  My LO is coming on the 17th by scheduled c-section.  GL with yours!
  • Loading the player...
  • Reemarie81 -- I have a scheduled c-section on the 17th, too, if these boys don't arrive before then. Counting down the minutes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"