2nd Trimester
Options

What makes your LO move?

I've noticed that when I have a full belly or if I just drank orange juice that LO moves the most. Does anyone notice any behavior that you're doing that makes your LO move?

Re: What makes your LO move?

• Options
    when im hungry or sugar...
  • Options
    My boy starts dancing when I eat Kraft caramels. :) Which I love.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Orange juice for me too!  Almost everytime!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sometimes she'll start moving around a lot after I eat fresh fruit, like a peach or strawberries. She does NOT like sudden loud sounds either!! But for the most part, she really does her own thing, regardless whether I'm eating cookies or DH is talking to her. Stick out tongue
  • Options

imagesarahgoetz8885:
    Sometimes she'll start moving around a lot after I eat fresh fruit, like a peach or strawberries. She does NOT like sudden loud sounds either!! But for the most part, she really does her own thing, regardless whether I'm eating cookies or DH is talking to her. Stick out tongue

This! :)

• Options
    lying down!
  • Options
    how i am sitting seems to have some impact...also exercise. She really seemed to like the prenatal yoga class.
  • Options

When my boyfriend talks to him. And I know soda isn't good to drink but I get really bad cravings and when I give in he dances up a storm! I love it 

:) 

• Options
    When I get ready to eat or right after a meal! Takes after my husband. Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Oranges, and lately, when I'm hungry.
  • Options
    Spicy food - especially Indian - and music!
  • Options
    Oh, and when I'm curled up tight on the couch or sometimes when I'm sleeping partly on my stomach. I kind of imagine him/her wriggling to get away! "Get off me! Get off me!"
  • Options

Fruit!

O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Options
    When I'm hungry or right after I've eaten/had something to drink.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Popsicles. This baby goes crazy for them!
    ***DS 10/15/08 *** DD 08/03/10****
  • Options
    Loud music
  • Options

I'd like to know what would keep him from moving for more than 30 minutes.

He has used my bladder as a trampoline all day...

• Options

Fruit, me sitting too long, and 70's music. Seriously, this kid is a fan of The Doors.

• Options
    Eating, cold water, cuddling with DS #1 or DH.  Oh and music get's this kid moving up a storm.
  • Options
    when i am hungry...

Topher's 1 Year Old Chocolate Coma

• Options
    Before and after I eat.  She seems to really move with sweet foods.  She kicked for about 30 minutes straight after I ate sweet cereal as a snack last night.

• Options
    He moves every minute. If he's not moving for some reason and hears voices or sounds he starts moving. It's easier to count how many times he doesn't move:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

She's a wriggler and pretty much squirms about whenever she pleases.  She tends to go to sleep when I work out, though.  I think the bouncing must rock her to sleep. 

She does kick the crap out of the dog when he sits on my lap, though.  Very cute.  

J15 Dec Siggy Challenge: Awkward Christmas Photos

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Fur Baby

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

• Options
    He moves when I'm resting, usually sitting up. He's a nocturnal fellow that's for sure!! I've noticed when I'm hungry he is too it seems:)
  • Options
    in 2nd tri, to get baby to move, i would have a bath with water not covering my belly - worked like a charm every time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Lets see, when I had my U/S last month LO wouldnt lay correctly for the tech. So when the tech left the room to give the doc what images he did get, DH decided to goof around by putting his cell phone to my belly and play the Numa-Numa song (for those of you who dont know the song:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmtzQCSh6xk ) When the tech came back to get us some 3D pics he flipped cause LO FLIPPED over and was squirming around! So we ended up with all the pics the doc needed. Oh well! We have to have another U/S which gives us another chance to find out the sex since last month Turtle apparently didnt get the notice about spreading the legs for the tech! 

Also if I either bend forward, lift my left leg to perch my foot on my right knee, or laugh while standing up, LO doesnt like it and makes sure mommy is well informed of it! 

Oh yes and I almost forgot being hungry, even slightly does send LO into a fit. As does layin on ( ok go ahead and start yelling at me now) my left side. I have to lay on my right side, its like LO's head is on my left side ALL THE TIME and doesnt like the pressure. But as soon as I switch sides, I feel Turtle roll over a little and everything relaxes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"