2nd Trimester

Anxious about movement...

So I have felt my LO move many times today. Surely enough to fit the "2-3 periods of movement a day" I am supposed to be aware of. But for some reason I still feel like she's not moving enough or kicking hard enough. Or something. I hate feeling this anxiety and I wish it would just GO AWAY.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers www.foreverfactor.blogspot.com

Re: Anxious about movement...

• Do the kick count...if you get 10 movements in 2 hours, you're good. Don't worry, movement will vary day by day and you shouldn't stress over it unless there isn't any at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • For me my OB said 10 kicks in 4 hours and if kicks go below 10 in that period give them a call.
  • Loading the player...
  • In the few minutes since posted this, I felt 5 or 6 strong movements. So I feel better already :) I guess she likes to keep mom on her toes.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers www.foreverfactor.blogspot.com
  • Brylee does that to me. I'll eat or drink something or even just lay on my side and she goes all over. I didn't know what she was doing when I felt those strong thumps until this past 4D u/s and found she has been doing this

That explains all those hard myterious kicks :D

• Maybe Im bad, but the over the weekend I seemed to have caught a 24/48 hour bug. I was a little worried cause I hadnt felt Turtle move in a while...so I sort of, kind of, maybe antagonized some movement....I had DH put some liniment on my back cause my muscles were sore, and I laid on my tummy to do so. Yea about 2 mins of laying there and I had my response that things were ok. I must have woke Turtle up cause I started getting kicked/punched right by my belly button every 20 sec til I moved.

So dont feel bad, Im sure we all get anxious bout it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"