Florida Babies

Where are you planning to deliver? Pinellas County

Hi,

Just starting out and looking into my options. I'm more interested in a birthing center than a hospital.

I have tours scheduled at Labor of Luv in Dunedin and Breath of Life in Largo. I heard there is a birthing center in St. Pete attached to the hospital but I can't seem to find information about it.

Has anyone checked out these places? or knows someone who has given birth there? any stories or recommendations? any other places I should know about but don't?

Just getting started and would appreciate the input :)

Thanks!

Re: Where are you planning to deliver? Pinellas County

• I delivered at Mease Countryside in Safety Harbor and was very pleased with them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • At this point my doctor delivers at Morton Plant Hospital in Clearwater, but I know very little about that delivery center.  I would love to hear the good or the bad, if anyone out there has input. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We're going to deliver at the new bayfront baby place. 
  • I delivered at Mease Coutryside, but I have several friend that delieved at Labor of Love and had a fantastic experience.
  • imagetarajeanie:
    At this point my doctor delivers at Morton Plant Hospital in Clearwater, but I know very little about that delivery center.  I would love to hear the good or the bad, if anyone out there has input. 

I had DD#1 at Morton Plant in Clearwater and I am delivering DD#2 there as well...I had a great experience with DD#1 there. I hemmorhaged right after delivering, and they did a great job taking care of me. My friend gave birth there on Dec 3rd and was pleased with them as well.

• imagesoon2b3spanglers:
    We're going to deliver at the new bayfront baby place. 

Me as well. You can look at a virtual tour online.

https://bayfront.org/baby_place_overview.php

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageEtain:

Hi,

Just starting out and looking into my options. I'm more interested in a birthing center than a hospital.

I have tours scheduled at Labor of Luv in Dunedin and Breath of Life in Largo. I heard there is a birthing center in St. Pete attached to the hospital but I can't seem to find information about it.

Has anyone checked out these places? or knows someone who has given birth there? any stories or recommendations? any other places I should know about but don't?

Just getting started and would appreciate the input :)

Thanks!

I was going to deliver at Breath of Life but found out I have gestational diabetes so I couldn't have a midwife like I wanted. I did take a tour and thought "this is where I wanted to have a baby" The facility was clean and just felt like home. The midwives were very nice. I don't know of nyone who has birthed there but I should would love to. I am now going to deliver at St. Pete General. I have yet to take a tour there. Hope this helps :)

• Bayfront Baby Place, for sure! We took the tour at St Pete General and it felt to much like a hospital for us. Bayfront is closer to home and we really like the atmosphere. Good Luck!
  • Thanks guys!

It all helps :)

We loved Breath of Life and Labor of Love but my husband was more comfortable with Labor of Love... so as long as we stay low risk that's where we'll be!!!

Good luck all!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"