1st Trimester

I wish I felt pg...

Maybe my over-reaction to feeling not so pregnant, is in fact a pregnant hormonal thing, but I am feeling really discouraged right now. It all started on the 18th when I took an early pg test (af was due on the 21st). Took the test with my fmu and got a big ol neg. Was on vacation at the time and unable to test again til we got home on the 23rd. Took the test early evening on the 23rd and got a pos, but my pos line was not nearly as bright and colorful as the line next to it on the test. Thought that at two days late, it'd be a little more "there" even later in the day. Anyway, here I am now at 5 weeks (lucky me, I run on a 26 day cycle) and I don't "feel" pg in any way whatsoever. No sickness or feeling of nausea, no sore boobs, no wierd food aversions, nothing. With my first two pregnancies, there was absolutely no mistaken the fact that I was pg. I much prefer feeling that way...
Forever missing Baby Z #3 ~ Natural m/c 4.12.2010 at 11w2d
*So proud and so lucky to be the mommy of two beautiful little girls
and one handsome little man*
RJ~5.17.2005~born @ 37w due to IUGR~4lbs 15ozs
Al~4.5.2008~born big and healthy @ 38w~7lbs 9.5ozs
Lil man~5.20.2011~born big and healthy @ 39w (after one he!! of a pregnancy)~8lbs 1oz
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I wish I felt pg...

• Crap! Sorry. Just scolled down and saw a similar post like 10 down from mine. Don't wanna be "that" girl. Playing with my two lil ones while using the ol blackberry as my computer. Obviously, I'm doing a good job paying attention...
    Forever missing Baby Z #3 ~ Natural m/c 4.12.2010 at 11w2d
    *So proud and so lucky to be the mommy of two beautiful little girls
    and one handsome little man*
    RJ~5.17.2005~born @ 37w due to IUGR~4lbs 15ozs
    Al~4.5.2008~born big and healthy @ 38w~7lbs 9.5ozs
    Lil man~5.20.2011~born big and healthy @ 39w (after one he!! of a pregnancy)~8lbs 1oz
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • With my first I felt awful almost from the moment i got a BFP.  This time around, I felt like you're describing until about 6 weeks or so and then I started feeling nauseous and icky.  Even now, its weird b/c it comes and goes, I will feel perfectly fine for a day or 2, then back to feeling crappy.  Very different from my first pregnancy where I felt terrible every day of my first tri.  Count your blessings, not everyone feels sick!
    image image

• Loading the player...
  • I thought the same thing when I was about 4 or 5 weeks pregnant, now I'm wishing I still felt that way, morning sickness is awful! be thankful you don't have it yet, enjoy eating while you can! haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageswg2008:
    I thought the same thing when I was about 4 or 5 weeks pregnant, now I'm wishing I still felt that way, morning sickness is awful! be thankful you don't have it yet, enjoy eating while you can! haha

ditto this!  MS is aweful!

• i feel the same way.  i'll get waves of nausea and hubby says i'm way more snappy.  my only constant symptom is crazy bloating.  but for the most part, i really don't feel pregnant.  i'm so looking forward to the first appointment, i think that will help it sink in (this was a surprise baby).  i guess we should both count our blessings.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• My doc said symptoms are always a good sign HOWEVER,that being said- absense of symptoms is nota bad thing. I know plenty of people with no symptoms and beautiful healthychildren. Keep in mind...you are just early yet...2 weeks from now you may be wishing for no symptoms when you have your face i te toilet...lool

But if it will ease your mind i wish you sardine cravings,vivid dreams a little m/s and lots of boob pain....lol

Hormones affect us all differentyl..remember we dont all gothouh pubery exactly the same either...

You are fine...just lucky is all.!

• I didn't even test til 6 weeks because I was convinced AF was still on the way. Symptoms a lot of times don't come til a bit later, but I was a lucky one that never had the nausea at all.. just sore boobs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I totally understand how you feel.  I'm tired and I have some mildly sore boobs, but that's it.  I think just having the M/S and the food aversions are reassuring.  Here's to hoping you get your wish!
  • Same here, really tired and sore boobs, but for me that's normal anytime I'm about to get AF, so I really want something different to happen.

• I'm right there with you, feel exhausted, have sore boobs and metal mouth but no MS yet. With my first the MS hit me right at 6 weeks and was HORRIBLE through 18 weeks so we'll see. While it's reassuring to have a lot of symptoms, it also sucks to be throwing up 10 times a day.

Oh and i'm 5 weeks 3 days right now, not adding a ticker quite yet.?

• I'm definately on the same page.  I'm around 7 weeks now (yeah), but all I feel is lower abd cramping and fatigue....nothing else!  I actually told my husband, I wish I felt sick, just so that I would know that I'm going in the right direction...crazy I know!!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm about exactly the same way! I said the same thing to my husband lol I have the lower cramping, though serious boob pain my goodness.  But I've been able to eat with no problem.  I figure as long as my chest hurts I'm ok lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"