2nd Trimester

Be careful out there ladies

Just wanted to remind everybody who's getting hit by snow to take it easy and stay safe. My husband is working a 12 hour shift so I thought I'd go out and clean off my car. We live in the city so I was parked about a block away. Halfway through and I was feeling very lightheaded and almost had to sit down right in a foot of snow--I feel fine now, but it was kinda scary. Luckily, two boys came by and offered to clean off and shovel out my car. I guess I looked pretty pathetic/desperate.

Today is a perfect PJ's and hot chocolate day...take advantage of it!

Re: Be careful out there ladies

• I called out of work today evern though it's not that bad here in CT.  I think my boss is mad!  Oh well!!  Enjoy the day!
  • I'm in NY too and it's really messy out here! Glad you're ok!
  • Loading the player...
  • Great advice. I have been thinking about clearing a bit of the driveway for DH so it's not so bad when he gets home.. but I have a feeling he'd much rather me stay toasty in bed!

Take it easy - and definitely have some hot chocolate to warm up and feel better!

• I wish I could! Our county called off our state of emergency at 5am, and my state university decided to keep classes going even though the roads are still so bad the university isn't running their own bus system. And campus email is down. I doubt more that 20% of classes are even running today since the faculty can cancel if they want, but staff have to report. I wish our country would just accept that there are days we shouldn't try to work already.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • that is advice i should have taken. I went to see a client today, and on my way home I got hit in the head with a chunk of icy/snow that fell from a building. I'm okay- it didn't hurt much at all, and I don't have a headache or anything, but I think I'm inside for the day! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"