Florida Babies

OB/GYN recommendations in St. Pete?

HI everyone,

Can anyone recommend any good OB/GYN's in the St. Pete area?  I live in Gulfport, so I need someone local in this part of the county.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OB/GYN recommendations in St. Pete?

• I am going to Absolute Women's in St. Petersburg.  It is on MLK and I really like it!  I would recommend it to anyone!
  • Allow me to correct myself.  It's called Absolute Health and Wellness.  I still totally love them, just wrote their name wrong.  :)

• Loading the player...
  • I use the midwives at Ob/GYN and associates on 38th Ave. N. I used them with my first child and they were wonderful. So far, they have been great this pg as well.
  • Thank you so much!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecarrottopshaw:
    I use the midwives at Ob/GYN and associates on 38th Ave. N. I used them with my first child and they were wonderful. So far, they have been great this pg as well.

We go there, but we used the doctor's and everything was awesome. I had many complications towards the end, and they were extremely accomdating. Dr. Benson was my doctor, but we were delivered by Dr. Tirone.

• imageKellyMCourtney:

Allow me to correct myself.  It's called Absolute Health and Wellness.  I still totally love them, just wrote their name wrong.  :)

I go here as well.  I've been going for about 5 yrs and absolutely love them.

• imagecarrottopshaw:
    I use the midwives at Ob/GYN and associates on 38th Ave. N. I used them with my first child and they were wonderful. So far, they have been great this pg as well.

I go here too but I use the doctors. They have been really helpful throughout my pregnancy so far. I would recommend them.

• I originally started at OB/GYN Associates on 38th with the midwives and they are wonderful! Later in my pregnancy I was diagnosed with GD and had to see the doctors. At first I was really upset but once I met with the doctors I couldn't be happier. Linda England is a great midwife and so far I've seen Drs Tirone and Dolskaya. I would highly recommend them all!
  • I've been at Absolute Heath and Wellness for 3 yrs and think pretty much everyone on staff is wonderful.  The Drs also have clean "records" (I looked up complaints etc).  They are located at 9th Street and 16th Ave
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"