2nd Trimester

Found our bedding...1 problem though

The price $450.00 ahhhhh heellpppp!

I probably wont be purchasing this anytime soon but maybe i can make something similar

pic on the link

Caden Lane

Re: Found our bedding...1 problem though

• similar pattern on target, but not pink and brown. I'm sure you can find something similar for cheaper...

Is pink/brown the goal or is the pattern what attracted you? 

• imageal68312@appstate.edu:

similar pattern on target, but not pink and brown. I'm sure you can find something similar for cheaper...

Is pink/brown the goal or is the pattern what attracted you? 

oops. maybe that is black and not brown? 

• Loading the player...
  • Very cute!  But OUCH to the price.
  • It's cute ,but there is no way i wouild pay that much money.  There are many sets out there that are similar to that one, and way cheaper. 

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• omg i just went through this whole site and love all the bedding. i had looked on amazon and everything and couldn't find it for cheaper :( so i had to let go of that dream [if LO is even a girl haha]
  • imageJackieDallas:

The price $450.00 ahhhhh heellpppp!

I probably wont be purchasing this anytime soon but maybe i can make something similar

pic on the link

Caden Lane

Woah Jackie!!!! That is an adorable crib but I didnt pay that much for the king set on my king sized bed!!! God forbid if the kid pukes or has diarrhea. You would probably break into tears. Surely you can find some look-a-likes under 200 bucks. Keep hope alive. However, if you got that kinda dough.....................

• Check out thefind.com or babybedding.com; they have some pretty reasonable bedding sets. I love Caden Lane though...I have found a ton of bedding there that I love too!
  • Not sure how expensive it is because I can't check ebay from work, but Mrs.Jenni has the cutest bedding fairly similar to that from a custom ebay shop. You might want to check that out.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"