2nd Trimester
Options

XP: Did anyone do their BRU registry in-store?

Now that I am online it is not giving the option to purchase the items online.  Only to look at a store to see if they had it.  It is also really bad as it isn't showing what the items are or even the price.

Specifically the Graco Lauren Crib is available in-store and online but there isn't an option to purchase online from my registry, or really even find it since there are no pics and crappy descriptions.

Is this how BRU works?

Re: XP: Did anyone do their BRU registry in-store?

• Options
    Did you just do it today? It may take 24 hours for everything to show up online.
  • Options
    Give it 24 to 48 hours.  Our issues worked themselves out in time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    nope. Mine came out just fine and I did it in-store.
    Expect MIRACLES!! Shocking surprise BFP 9/12/12 After 2 IUIs, 3 IVFs w/ICSI and 1 FET we have been blessed with a healthy baby girl born 26 August 2010! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We did part of our registry in store at BRU, and some of the items are only available in the store, so those are the only ones that won't show up with a price or anything, but everything else showed up ok.
  • Options

imageToBeMcInerney:
    Did you just do it today? It may take 24 hours for everything to show up online.

I see the registry online (logged in or not).  However, if I am not logged in as the owner of the registry all I see is a list without pictures and no options to buy the item online.  Only option is to click a button to check store availability.  It shows no prices so the only way for someone to really find out what it is and what it costs is to select a store.

It looks like this

BOPPY PAD COVER - BROWN
    Item #: 155567
    N/A
    Carter's Comfort Center Play Yard and Changer - Safari Friends
    Item #: 158545
    N/A
    POOH HOODED PUPPET TOWEL
    Item #: 186050
    N/A

No option to buy and no option to click on the item to see what it is.
  • Options

imagekimtritz:
    We did part of our registry in store at BRU, and some of the items are only available in the store, so those are the only ones that won't show up with a price or anything, but everything else showed up ok.

I thought about this but I know that some of my items are available both online and in stores.

• Options

imagetyke29:
    Give it 24 to 48 hours.  Our issues worked themselves out in time.

Okay, I will just see if anything changes this weekend.

So from your registry you can click on the item from the registry and buy it online if it is available?

• Options
    I immediately looked at my registry after I did it in store and there were no pictures just descriptions and I was sad. But I think the next day or night most of the stuff had pics beside it.
  • Options

imagekimberlygfeller:
    I immediately looked at my registry after I did it in store and there were no pictures just descriptions and I was sad. But I think the next day or night most of the stuff had pics beside it.

THANKS... now I know I am just being impatient and it isn't broken!

• Options
    I agree with the others. It doesnt pop up immediately. When I checked my registry online the day I did it. It was only a list of things, no pics or anything. I went back like a week or two later and everything had a picture and most was availible for purchase online. Give it a little while and it will work!
  • Options
    Same. Mine took 24 hours.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• Options
    Mine took 3-4 days to look fully normal.  Totally freaked me out.  Just give it time.  It will look more normal in 24 hours but give it a week to look perfect.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Agree with PPs. It took a day for ours to show up fully and give you options to buy online or check in store.

Sara

Sara - 30 DH - 32 Gracie - June 18, 2010 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options

imagejbaby901:
    I agree with the others. It doesnt pop up immediately. When I checked my registry online the day I did it. It was only a list of things, no pics or anything. I went back like a week or two later and everything had a picture and most was availible for purchase online. Give it a little while and it will work!

This.  Give it a day or so.  It's just BRU.  

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"