Indiana Babies

best baby boutiques in Indy? or South Bend?

I'm from Fort wayne and getting tired of good ol' BRU and Target. Any cool maternity/baby places I can check out in surrounding areas?

Re: best baby boutiques in Indy? or South Bend?

• There's a cute little boutique in Granger/Mishawaka (right next to South Bend): Hugs from Heaven. But it's tiny, so don't expect a whole lot. We found my daughter's baptism dress in there.

While you're out in that area though, check out Exploration Toys if you want to find some fun toys.

There's also a boutique furniture store nearby, Lanser's, but I've never been in it. We're on a tight budget, so I'm afraid to go in and fall in love with something expensive!!

All three are within a mile or so of each other.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• And I'd follow it up with... if you're open to going to Indy, there are probably MANY more there than the South Bend area.

• Loading the player...
  • Piper Children's Boutique in Fishers has some cute stuff and so does Little Women on 86th Street in Indy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Buttons and Bows in downtown South Bend is great! Very cute clothes, its not huge but its been around since I was born and the clothes are great quality! Sweet Pea on SR 23 in Granger is really cute too, very pricey but again awesome stuff
  • I love this thread!  I am going to be in SB at the end of March and I'll need some time away from the in-laws...
  • imageBrendaK:

There's a cute little boutique in Granger/Mishawaka (right next to South Bend): Hugs from Heaven. But it's tiny, so don't expect a whole lot. We found my daughter's baptism dress in there.

While you're out in that area though, check out Exploration Toys if you want to find some fun toys.

There's also a boutique furniture store nearby, Lanser's, but I've never been in it. We're on a tight budget, so I'm afraid to go in and fall in love with something expensive!!

All three are within a mile or so of each other.

I agree with Brenda.  I absolutely LOVE Hugs from Heaven in Mishawaka.  We have gotten several dresses from there and they have cute boutique stuff especially for girls.  Hugs from Heaven is more reasonably priced than Lanser's and has more clothing for baby.  Lanser's is quite pricey but if you're able to afford it, it seems like really good stuff!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejturn:
    Buttons and Bows in downtown South Bend is great! Very cute clothes, its not huge but its been around since I was born and the clothes are great quality! Sweet Pea on SR 23 in Granger is really cute too, very pricey but again awesome stuff

I forgot about these, too!  These are pretty good, but I've only been there once.  Now I'm reminded to check these out again...thanks!

• imagejturn:
    Buttons and Bows in downtown South Bend is great! Very cute clothes, its not huge but its been around since I was born and the clothes are great quality! Sweet Pea on SR 23 in Granger is really cute too, very pricey but again awesome stuff

I forgot about these, too!  These are pretty good, but I've only been there once.  Now I'm reminded to check these out again...thanks!

• My favorite spots in Indy are Nurture on Mass Ave, which is just down the street from an awesome toy store:

https://www.nurtureonline.com/

https://www.massavetoys.com/

In Broad Ripple I like Bebe Gate (no website I could find, but here's some info: https://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Bebe.Gate.317-253-9500/picture/gallery).

All of these places are pricey, but good for finding something adorable and different.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"