Boston Babies

Rec's for obgyn's in central MA?

Afternoon Everyone!

I'm looking for some reccomendations for an OBGYN in the Central MA area (worcester, Leominster....even as far as Concord MA....)

I'm not really satisfied with my current obgyn and his office staff and I just need to make the change now before I am any further along in my pregnancy.

Any help you can provide would be great! Thanks again!!!!

Re: Rec's for obgyn's in central MA?

• Dr. Nabizedeh who delivered my daughter at Med City in Worcester was AWESOME. Her practice is right there too, on the 1st floor. I loved her.
  • I'll have to look that up. Thank you! The Dr's name though......is is pronounced Na-bi-ze-deh? Don't want to sound like a fool when I call!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm at Concord OB/GYN in Concord..right across the street from Emerson. They have four doctors that you see throughout your pregnancy and deliver with whichever one is at the hospital that day. So far they've been great! Good luck in your search!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKWaldo21:
    I'm at Concord OB/GYN in Concord..right across the street from Emerson. They have four doctors that you see throughout your pregnancy and deliver with whichever one is at the hospital that day. So far they've been great! Good luck in your search!

Thank you so much! I will call them as well! 

• Dr . Fishcer Women's Health of Central Mass ( worcester) . Love him!
  • I go to Dr Balcomb in Concord...right AT Emerson, and I love it there...only one OB, but there is a midwife as well and a NP.

They do run a bit behind often, given that there is only one doctor to handle all emergencies, but they are super friendly and I love everyone there!

• I go to Dr. Keri Osterhaus-Houle at Women's Health of Central Mass.  She has offices in Worcester and Marlborough, delivers at UMass Memorial.  I have nothing but amazing things to say about her, she's the best!  
  • I second Concord OB/GYN. This is my second pregancy with them and I think they are great. I also love Emerson Hospital in Concord.
  • Montachusset Women's Health at Leominster Hospital is GREAT! They have a big team of OB's and midwives. I used their midwives with my DD and they were amazing! I could not have been happier and my midwife still keeps in contact with me and checks up on our baby/situation. She's beyond wonderful. Its at the hospital so if (God forbid) you have an emergency situation they can send you right upstairs to L&D to have it checked out. I had some high risk situations before and after DD was born and they handled it wonderfully. There is also a great selection of pedi's right in the hospital too that are also amazing!

Congrats on your baby!! 

Diagnosed with ML type II at 1 year, a progressively destructive disorder. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker check out my blog http://mommaskye.blogspot.com/ Expecting a little boy! Diagnosed with ML type II at 19 weeks Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagefuturemrs.g:
    I go to Dr. Keri Osterhaus-Houle at Women's Health of Central Mass.  She has offices in Worcester and Marlborough, delivers at UMass Memorial.  I have nothing but amazing things to say about her, she's the best!  

Thanks! I was referred to her and I actually called to make an appt with her but they said she was on Maternity leave until May! Big Smile

I wish I could have met her!

• Thank you all for your recommendations! I really appreciate it!
  • I also go to Montachusett in Leominster.  Really happy with them so far, and I received several glowing recommendations for them as well.  Good luck with your choice!  Hope it's not like the scene from Knocked Up!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"