3rd Trimester

And the phone calls start

My 86 year old grandma just called and asked me, with great concern in her voice, if DH can deliver a baby and does my LO want to come in the middle of a snowstorm.  (PS we have not even had an inch yet today and I still have a good 2+ weeks to go.)  I had to laugh...she is sweet.  But I guess the calls are starting now!

Re: And the phone calls start

• My MIL calls every morning AND every night to "check in". I love my MIL and she is jut so darn excited, but I just want to yell, "I'll call you". I am going to start screening my calls b/c it is driving me crazy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, the calls are starting for me, too.  Evidently, my parents jump a foot every time their phone rings, as well.  Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • Phone calls and texts too have started --- my new signature says "NObabyyet"   and I'm thinking of changing my voicemail too to let people know there is no baby but I will let them all know if anything changes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker -- Anniversary --
  • I keep getting texts that just say "Baby?"  Not... "how are you doing/feeling?" or "can I do anything for you?"  I'm ignoring them...and screening calls :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"