3rd Trimester

Just ate a whole sleeve of Thin Mints :)

Yep, that's right. After lunch, my teacher friend's cute little daughter walked into my room with the two boxes I ordered. I couldn't resist! Good thing I had some milk to wash it all down!

Last night at my dr. appt, I heard another pregnant woman tell her husband she ate a whole box of Carmel Delights. Gotta love Girl Scout Cookie Season :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Just ate a whole sleeve of Thin Mints :)

• Oh god. I had a combination of Samoas and Tagalongs for breakfast this AM.

Figure since I get the results of yesterday's one-hour glucose test pretty soon I may as well go crazy just in case I have to cut out sugar soon Confused ...how's that for justification?

• Thats a lot of cookies, but I am sure they were so good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I ate a whole sleeve of the Do-Si-Dos (pb sandwich ones) in the span of a day.  
  • DH literally had to wrestle a box of Tagalongs out of my hands earlier this week.  I couldn't stop myself!  I felt like cookie monster. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Girl scout cookies are DANGEROUS!  I purposely didn't buy any this year and unfortunatley (or fortunatley) someone gifted us a box!  And I just found out that they make tagalong and thin mint icecream.  I haven't tried it but my sis raves about it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well they keep making the sleeves smaller and smaller so that's not actually all that many ;)
    Jude Wayne - Born 4/23/10 Violet Patricia - Born 12/5/12 Breastfeeding, baby-wearing work-at-home mom of 2 living in Rockville, MD
  • Totally justifiable. Thin Mints have protein in them. :) You were just helping the baby. 

• I need cookies! I ate my last thin mint last night while watching Law Abiding Citizen.
    Your little hands wrapped around my finger and its so quiet in the world tonight Your little eye lids flutter cause your dreamin so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light To you everything's funny, you've got nothing to regret I'd give all I have hunny, if you could stay like that Oh darling dont you ever grow up, dont you ever grow up, just stay this little Oh darling dont you ever grow up dont you ever grow up, it could stay this simple I wont let nobody hurt you, wont let no one break your heart, no one will desert you Just try to never grow up imageimage Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • That's what I had for breakfast. With a giant glass of apple juice. Mmmmmm.
  • Man... I wish mine were here!  Thin Mints and milk... Mmmmm!!!  I wonder if DQ will have the thin mint blizzard again soon.
  • Damnit... my company and DH's company won't allow for soliciting in the office, and I haven't seen any girl scouts outside of stores.  I need me some Thin Mints :(
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Pregnancy and girl scout cookies definitely go hand in hand!

My DH is out of town on business and I told him on the phone that the girl scout cookies arrived and his reponse was "well, I guess there won't be any left for me".  I guess he thinks his pregnant wife is going to eat all six boxes in a week, damn!  I would sure love to give it a try!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I've been waiting patiently for the girls to be selling them outside the stores.  Tomorrow is the day they start.  SO excited!!
  •  I have looked everywhere for them. I even stalked a little girl and her dad to ask if they were selling the 40 boxes they were carrying. No luck. Still waiting patiently or maybe not so patiently as my husband would say.
  • i'm on my second box of caramel de-lites this week :/
  • I killed an entire box of Samoas (caramel delights) between yesterday and this morning.  I need help!!!!
  • Thanks for posting this...I needed to laugh...and feel justified in polishing off my box of Samoas in couple days also! 
  • UGHH I am so jealous!! I think I missed out on the Girl scout cookies this year!!
  • I could have written this same post yesterday. :D

• Where did you find that cute Big Sister t-shirt your DD is wearing?? I love it.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"