3rd Trimester

Thankful Thursday

This is something that I started a long while ago over at TTGP (then GP)...we seem to get so bogged down with all of the negative stuff, that sometimes it's nice to look on the brighter side!

so...what are you thankful for today?

Re: Thankful Thursday

• I am thankful that I only had to get up once to pee throughout the night...and it wasn't until 5am! (I'm used to once every two hours or so...from 10pm til 7:30am)

I am thankful that even though Bug wiggled and jumped for me while I was reading him a story last night (Mr. Bump from the Mr. Men series), he still wiggles and jumps for Daddy more. Story time is their special time, and Daddy will be very excited to hear that Bug likes his stories better.

• Waking up to sunshine instead of a yard covered in snow again like was predicted!
    Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Loading the player...
  • What a nice idea.  And I just happen to be in a good mood, so I'll play along.  I'm thankful that the baby has stayed in place and that we're so close to finishing our home renovations that as long as he stays in a couple days longer, I'll be able to bring him home to our house instead of to a hotel. 

I'm grateful that DH and I have truly been partners during this really stressful nine months, and not at each others throats or blaming each other. 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love this post. There is sooo much to be thankful for. I am thankful for my family and friends and that God is in control so I do not have to worry. Have a great day everyone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Camryn is still inside me today where she needs to stay for a while...

• I'm thankful for DH, who became my knight-in-shining-armor when I had to head to L&D for decreased fetal movement on Monday.  He didn't let me know he was scared.  He kept me calm.  He held my hand until they got the fetal monitor on and we heard that heartbeat, strong and fast.  He was amazing under pressure.  He only told me afterwards how terrified he was.  He's a doctor, so I forget sometimes that medicine can be scary to him, too.  I'm very, very lucky to have him by my side.

And...I'm very lucky that heartbeat was still so strong! 

• imageUrbanLe0:

I'm thankful for DH, who became my knight-in-shining-armor when I had to head to L&D for decreased fetal movement on Monday.  He didn't let me know he was scared.  He kept me calm.  He held my hand until they got the fetal monitor on and we heard that heartbeat, strong and fast.  He was amazing under pressure.  He only told me afterwards how terrified he was.  He's a doctor, so I forget sometimes that medicine can be scary to him, too.  I'm very, very lucky to have him by my side.

And...I'm very lucky that heartbeat was still so strong! 

that is something to be thankful for!! I'm sorry you had such a scare!

• I'm so thankful for my parents who are healthy and alive, at my siblings who are all healthy and alive, to my DH who has grown so much over the years to be the amazing man he is today, for my healthychildren who I have been blessed with (one more on the way), and for my good health.
  • I am thankful for many things but here are a few . . . . .

-to make it to 28 (almost 29 weeks) with no complications.  God is great!

-that I have a wonderful hubby and he loves our growing family as much as I do.

-that my dad didn't have to go back to the hospital this week for chemo and as my EDD nears, I think my dad will get to hold my baby.

-that I have a wonderful job with flexibility to play on the Bump. ;-)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Angel Baby -- BFP 12/28/10, EDD 09/07/11, D&C 02/28/11 -- I miss you everyday!

• love this...  I am thankful that so far everything has been good and I am feeling great.  Baby T is right on track.  My DH is amazing and made my lunch this morning because I wanted to sleep a little bit longer than I should have.  As much as I complain about my job I am grateful to have one and that they are so flexible with my return back to work
  • Thankful that I was able to sleep through the night without killer back pain.  DH thought he was getting sick last night so he packed up a suitcase and headed over to his parent's house so I wouldn't be exposed to whatever he was coming down with.  His side of the bed has a memory foam matress topper and so I stole his spot last night.  Less back pain also meant less having to get up and go to the bathroom for some reason.  Hee hee.  So today my back feels great. 
  • For an absolutely amazing husband who sacrifices so much for our family so that we are taken care of and also so I can stay at home with our LO. He never complains and always just does what is needed and beyond. I love this man so much I don't even want to imagine what life would be like without him.

Also to hear him stand up for my choices to have a natural birth and even debate with other men is probably the cutest thing ever. Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am thankful for my awesome husband. He's super supportive and he helps calm me down. I am nervous for my OB appointment at 11 and he's totally comforting me.

I am thankful that I get to go out of the house today to somewhere other than school and home. It feels good to put on normal clothes and I'll get to see people!

• I am thankful that today my 29th week starts and that the BH that sent me to L&D last week have decreased !!!! and I have to say I am so thankful for having my DH, I can't even imagine going through a pregnancy whithout him, he has been so supportive and helpful and I  love him more and more everyday !

• I'm thankful for so much!  For the opportunity to be a SAHM, for the ease of this pregnancy, for my wonderful family, for my fabulous friends and for this wonderful winter weather we're having.  And so much more!!
  • I'm thankful for all the positive changes this baby girl has already brought to my life.  Because of her, I quit smoking (and REFUSE to go back after she's born), and feel healthier than I have in 10 years.  I've been able to create a better balance between work and personal life so I don't let the stress and pressures of my job get to me as much anymore because they're just not as important as the little life growing inside me. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am thankful for this post! I love reading all of these positive things going on in everyones life! Yay!
  • I am thankful for my DH. He annoys the crap out of me and I love it!
  • This is great, actually just what I needed today. Reading everyone's Thankful Thursdays was just a boost. I'd like to join... I am thankful for my wonderful Husband who is an amazing person and I am so grateful I get to start a family with him. I'm thankful for my supportive family and my friends who I am so dependent on. I am thankful my husband isn't pressuring me to go back to work after maternity leave because he knows how much I want to be a stay at home mom like my mom was. Even though we are still paying for the college degree I had to have:) I can be a vet tech after my kids are bigger. haha :)
  • I am thankful for this post first of all, to make me stop and think about how good my life is.

I am SUPER thankful for my placenta moving up and being so close to the 2cm mark so I can have the natural birth I have been envisioning since wanting to become a mom. I am also thankful for my DH who has been amazing through this pregnancy. 10+ weeks of pelvic rest is not easy on either of us, but we are making it work.

I am also so thankful that little Bean is growing right on target and being her happy healthy self in my uterus. I love this child so much already and she just needs to keep on baking and doing her thing!

• I am thankful for the snow day we have today. I pulled a muscle in my back on Tuesday and had to call in sick yesterday. I am thankful I didn't have to use another sick day today (and possibly won't have to tomorrow.) :)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ooh, I like this post!

I am thankful for my wonderful husband, my healthy baby and easy pregnancy, my family and friends, our pets (even the cat who sh!ts himself I guess). We're keeping our heads above water financially but even that situation is a luckier one than most others find themselves in so I'm grateful for that as well. Also: my areolas have not gotten any bigger so I'm REALLY thankful for that.

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Awwww this is a great post! I'm thankful for so much, I don't know where to begin...

I'm thankful for my loving DH who is so supportive and always concerned for me and his 2 stepdaughters and our LO. He spoils us all and his love is unconditional.

I'm thankful that I remembered to sneak some money under my 5 year olds pillow this morning as I woke her up for losing another tooth! Her excitement and seeing the toothless grin at 6am this morning made my day.

I'm thankful my 11 year old is turning into such a mature young lady and she got an awesome progress report from school.

That's all I got for now!! Thanks for letting me share!!

• I'm thankful for my husband.  He means so much to me--he's my best friend and my soulmate.  His support has been amazing during pregnancy.  He's definitely my rock and I can't imagine going through it without him.
  • All of these have made me so happy and peaceful this morning.  Thanks, ladies!
  • What a great post! I'm thankful for my husband who works so hard for us and enables me to SAH; that after a scare at 25 weeks, LO is still an inside baby and hopefully will be for many more weeks; that LO is a girl, which was my secret heart's desire; and for a new car, that may not be the newest or shiniest car on the block, but appears to be really safe and reliable.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This is a great idea!!

I'm the most thankful for having such a wonderful and supportive husband.  He helps me get off the couch and out of bed when I'm having trouble and so much more without ever complaining.  At least not to me!

Second, for having a great boss who is understanding and allows me to do whatever I need.  She's always concerned for me and wants to make sure my pregnancy is as easy as can be at work.

image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is the best post I've seen in a while...I'm thankful that someone had the great idea to do this! 

I'm thankful to have a great DH who is my hero, loving and supporting me and working so hard to take care of me...and for a wonderful doula/friend who's encouragement was exactly what I needed last night (in the midst of a major hormonal/emotional breakdown).   

• I'm thankful that I woke up this morning to a DH that loves me!!
  • I'm thankful that DH and I have jobs that allow us to pay our bills every month.

I'm thankful for that yummy feeling that I got this morning when I woke up - that dreamy place where I'm all warm and relaxed, I feel LO wiggle, and I can snuggle with DH and imagine that all is well with the world. 

I'm thankful for the support from my DH. He is an amazing man. 

I've had a lot of losses in my life recently, but I'm thankful that I even have friends to lose. It sounds odd...but as Tennyson said, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thankful to have this baby on the way, a job which I actually enjoy most of the time, a wonderful husband, fabulous friends and family and that tomorrow is Friday! Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"