3rd Trimester

Stupid Cervix!!

So went for my doctor appt. yesterday still no progress...NOTHING!!  Scheduled for induction Sunday if nothing happens.... NEED A LOT OF LABOR DUST!!  I don't know if I will survive until Sunday!

Re: Stupid Cervix!!

• Right there with you. Being induced Thursday night. Lots of labor dust to us both.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

• imageCouture21:
    Right there with you. Being induced Thursday night. Lots of labor dust to us both.

Can you call my doctor and tell him I need to be induced Thursday too..not Sunday!! :)

• Loading the player...
  • I'm right there with you both.  I'm begging doc tomorrow to induce me as soon as possible when I have my checkup with her.  I woke up so frustrated this morning and in tears...what's wrong with my body???  It just won't dilate.
  • imageloriann4472:

imageCouture21:
    Right there with you. Being induced Thursday night. Lots of labor dust to us both.

Can you call my doctor and tell him I need to be induced Thursday too..not Sunday!! :)

Of course! Give me his number right now! Smack him around a little. but maybe the hospital didn't have any room. if they didn't have a room for me I wouldn't have been induced till March 4th! Indifferent

• imageinlovewow:
    I'm right there with you both.  I'm begging doc tomorrow to induce me as soon as possible when I have my checkup with her.  I woke up so frustrated this morning and in tears...what's wrong with my body???  It just won't dilate.

That was me all yesterday. I bawled for over and hour, my DH had no idea what to say or if anything would actually make me feel better. I told him it was all his fault lol.

• imageCouture21:

imageinlovewow:
    I'm right there with you both.  I'm begging doc tomorrow to induce me as soon as possible when I have my checkup with her.  I woke up so frustrated this morning and in tears...what's wrong with my body???  It just won't dilate.

That was me all yesterday. I bawled for over and hour, my DH had no idea what to say or if anything would actually make me feel better. I told him it was all his fault lol.

HA I told mine it was all his fault yesterday too!  Oh poor hubby's!!

• I'm with you ladies too, except my induction isn't scheduled until a week from Thursday.  I'm hoping the baby will come on its own, but it doesn't look like it.  Only at 1.5-2cm, and still very high.  Arrggh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"