3rd Trimester

Win an Avent Feeding Gift Set

Hi Bumpies!

Up for grabs: this amazing Avent feeding gift set worth $500 - jam packed with must-have items to help feed your baby at home or on the go. 

Reply to this post and tell us what special spot you've picked out for feeding baby and enter to win:

-manual breast pump

-a twin electric breast pump

-a bottle brush

-a breast milk storage set

-a bottle warmer

12- 9oz bottles

Official rules here.  Sweeps ends March 1st.

Re: Win an Avent Feeding Gift Set

• DH and I got a glider and ottoman that are in the nursery under a window.  The view is gorgeous...the woods behind our house!  I think it will be very calming and peaceful to look at while nursing our little girl.  I can't wait!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We bought a nice glider and ottoman.  It is next to the window and we have a tv set up for late night feedings.  I already go in there and hang out since it is so comfortable.  I can't wait to use it to nurse.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a wonderful glider in the nursey that DH just put together this weekend for me.  I can't wait to meet LO!
  • In the baby's room near a window so I can look out and enjoy the sunshine when it is out!
  • My MIL got use a glider/ottoman that we set up in the family room. Its so comfortable! I could sit in it all day!
  • Our feeding spot will be the same glider I sat in with my son :)  So comfy and filled with memories already. Although I hope to repaint and find a better fabric - guess I better get moving on that!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My mother got us a leather recliner that is next to the window in the nursery. We opted for a leather recliner instead of a regular glider/ottoman, so that we can move it to a different room in the house when lo is done nursing. It is super comfy! Big Smile
  • I have the rocker that my mom used to feed and rock me.  It's set up in the nursery with the boppy nearby.  She says it's perfect for episiotomies lol.
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • A glider set up by the window in the nursery.
  • Our little man's nursery is set up with a glider chair and ottoman for me next to the window. And DH got a little table for next to my chair so I can always have my water close at hand.

• I'm planning on nursing this little guy in a leather recliner that I set up in our family room - the center of activity in our home.
  • I have my grandmother's rocking chair. She passed away when I was 13, just after her first great grandchild was born. Our baby would have been her 13th.
  • I have a family handed down rocker in the new nursery/playroom set up by our sliding glass doors so that I can look out at our yard/trees while I nurse and my older daughter plays.
  • My Grandmother's chair. It's set up in a corner of the nursery. She passed away when I was 12 and this was HER chair. She never sat anywhere else and no one sat in her chair. It's quite ugly, and matches NOTHING but it's so special. K would have been her first grandbaby.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We bought a glider with gliding ottoman to go in the corner of our nursery. I can't wait for it to get here and try it out.
  • my husband has painteda nursery with a few gorgeous winnie the pooh murals.  I plan on sittign with our child while appreciating Dads hard work.
  • Glider in our nursery. Can't wait to use it!
    TTC #1 since 2007. Dx: Unexplained infertility. 4 IUIs in 2008 = BFN. IVF #1 07/09. DD #1 born April 2010 (40w5d).
    TTC #2 since 2011. Dx: Endometriosis and hypothyroidism. 2 FETs in 2012, BFP 6/12 but m/c @ 7 weeks. IVF #2 06/13. DD #2  born March 2014 (40w1d).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • in baby's bedroom, we have a glider w/ ottomen to feed baby. :)
  • Although we have a beautiful and comfy couch + ottoman set up in the baby room, now that she is here, I find myself feeding her mostly in bed in the middle of the night. That way dad is close by and he just loves being involved in any way he can.
  • We are purchasing a pretty pink and white glider/ottoman combo for our nursery where I'll be nursing.  There is a window for the bright sunny days, and a tv for the long nights ahead!
  • We have the rocking chair my mom used to rock me set up in our front room. It's quiet and has a nice view of the tree and flowers in  our front yard
  • My MIL gave me the rocker and ottoman that she nursed my husband in. It's set up by the double window in the nursery where I can look out and see the field filled with wildflowers.
  • We don't have much, but we are going to use the spare room for the baby's room. We hope to get a nice rocking chair soon. The window looks out over our backyard where we'll BBQ and enjoy some family time! We are so excited to have a family!
  • I HAVE A SPECIAL SPOT PICKED OUT IN OUR HOME WHERE WE CAN BOTH ROCK AND HEAR OUR SWEET MUSIC AND WHEN BOTTLE FEEDING AND IT IS WARM OUT SIDE OUR SCREENED IN PORCH WILL BE PERFECT
  • We have a rocking chair in our son's room and a chaise in the loft for his feeding.
  • WOW what a cool giveaway!!  this is per for a new baby.. i love avent. their products are great!!
  • I have a glider and ottoman near the window in his nursery.  Otherwise, I have a pretty comfy chaise downstairs :)
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Kasen and I pretty much nurse anywhere.. lol but mainly either in the recliner or propped up on my bed.
  • DH and I picked out a soft blue and white glider to feed our little man in.  We have it set up in the nursery next to a window with a relaxing view of the woods behind our house.  We've also hung up a calendar next to his feeding spot that my mom created over the first year of my life way back when, where she chronicles different fun things I did as a newborn every day for the first year.  It will be amusing to make little comparison between our baby and my infant life.
  • We are going to purchase a recliner with ottoman and place it in the nursery.  We have a big bay window and the recliner will sit in front of that.  It over looks our pond that DH built last summer with wood behind it.  It's a beautiful and peaceful scene.  Big Smile
  •  I started out in LO's nursery, but I had a really touch first few days and so we decided that the living room is better because then I don't have to feel like I am all alone away from everyone. So I just use my nursing cover when we have company and that really helps my mental status.

~Kati~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My favorite spot to feed my son is in his room on the glider/ottoman we have. It is so relaxing, cool and quiet.
  • I have found the perfect glider rocker and ottoman!! I love sitting in it now and cannot wait to use it to feed the new little one!!

• I usually feed him on the couch while looking out of the window
  • DH and I bought a glider and ottoman from a used baby store. We are sanding it and painting it black to match all of our LO furniture in her Nursery. It will be set up in the corner close to the window so I can look outside and watch DH mow the lawn and the dog play, while she is feeding. We are on the search still for a bigger comfy chair for the living room that matches our furniture. I would like to be able to feed her in more than one spot in the house. If it's super nice out I will probably go outside and relax on the back porch and cuddle up with her. We just can't wait until she is here! Seems like our conversations are baby related only lately.. We definitely have baby brains right now =) So EXCITED to be parents!
  • I have a glider set up in the baby's room right next to the crib.  I love going in there already and just sitting there looking at all his new things...I can't wait for his arrival!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When we are at home our newest member of the family will be nursed in the living room so that the whole family can be together.  I nursed our first son in the same spot. 

• I have a glider and ottoman in our nursery across from the crib and a tree mural i painted on the nursery wall. I think it will be relaxing to have something to look at rather than a blank wall, and it looks SO pretty when the sun shines in on it :)  Pic below:
  • What a fantastic contest! I used Avent bottles with my first daughter and was completely happy all around :O)
  • we don't have much room in our small one bedroom apartment so my special spot is right in the middle of our bed.  at least it's right next to a wall of windows so i have a great view.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"