3rd Trimester

tell me about bloody show...

tell me about your bloody show or what it looks like. i had an internal exam  yesterday i spotted a tad bit afterwards but thought i was done by last night. Today when i went to the bathroom i noticed a lot of discharge in my panties and some blood. is this a bloody show? just curious about your experiences....and i feel stupid not knowing lol. :) thanks girls

Re: tell me about bloody show...

• It sounds like it's from your internal.  I tend to have more brown/pink discharge the day after my internals rather than the same day.  You never know though...
  • I'm wondering the same thing, and this is my second child!  :)  I also had an internal exam yesterday at almost 40w (never had any with my first).  I spotted yesterday.  Goopy blood-tinged globs of discharge this morning.  It looks very much like the bloody show I experienced with my first, but I don't know if it was caused by the internal, or by my body progressing (or whether the internal has pushed my body to progress a bit, which would be okay too!)

If it is bloody show, I believe labor contractions usually begin within 72 hours.  I guess we wait and see! 

• Loading the player...
  • imagemrswags05:

I'm wondering the same thing, and this is my second child!  :)  I also had an internal exam yesterday at almost 40w (never had any with my first).  I spotted yesterday.  Goopy blood-tinged globs of discharge this morning.  It looks very much like the bloody show I experienced with my first, but I don't know if it was caused by the internal, or by my body progressing (or whether the internal has pushed my body to progress a bit, which would be okay too!)

If it is bloody show, I believe labor contractions usually begin within 72 hours.  I guess we wait and see! 

This sounds like me exactly.  We'll see!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"