Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

What size shoes does your 4 month old wear?

Just trying to see what is the norm...My dd is wearing size 1's.
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What size shoes does your 4 month old wear?

• Options
    Size 1 - but I rarely have shoes on him. 
    imageimage
  • Options
    He doesn't wear shoes.  Hard soled shoes are not good for the baby's foot development.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAfterAll:
    He doesn't wear shoes.  Hard soled shoes are not good for the baby's foot development.

But there are Robeez, PediPeds, and other soft sole shoes.  I don't know what kind of shoes the original poster is speaking about though.

imageimage
  • Options

He only wears them occasionally; when we're going out and we really want his socks to stay on!

He's in size 2.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DD has several pairs of shoes that were given to her at her shower.  Also, dh couldn't resist getting dd a few pairs of sneakers, so every time we go out, we put on a pair of shoes (plus, it ensures us that the socks will stay on).  Most of her shoes are soft soles, but we do have a couple of size 3's & 4's that are a bit stiffer on the bottom.  

I was asking because we've got dd's baptism outfit already and all we are missing are the shoes.  I was thinking of going a size up, but I'm still not sure.  The baptism will take place in late April, so she'll be 6 months by then...

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've never had anything except for Robeez and Gap shoes that are 3-6 mo and fall of anyway? there's really no need for her to be in shoes lol
  • Options
    I put shoes on Henry when we go out because it's so cold here that I feel like he needs something besides socks. I usually take them off when we get where we are going. He is in size 2's mostly. We have some size ones that are a bit tighter on him and won't last much longer.
    Hatching the Hawks
    Hatching the Hawks
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemarisol&alan:

so she'll be 6 months by then...

maybe ask the 6mth moms then - they'd probably have a better idea.

• Options
    I've never even attempted shoes! Smile
  • Options
    Ha...I don't know...I have never put her in shoes!..she has only ever worn socks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we moved into 2's yesterday. i think ds's feet are slightly big.
  • Options
    No shoes here, either! I was tempted to buy a pair (because omg how cute! lol) but DH was not comfortable putting them in shoes (even soft-soled ones), so they will wear socks until then can walk.
  • Options

Melanie wears size 2 but they're waaay too long for her. Since they're velcro though they stay on her feet. They are NOT hard soled. Just flexible and cute as heck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic] Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    we have newborn size slipper shoe things and they're waay to big for her....but I've got an abnormally small baby :)
    Diagnosed with ML type II at 1 year, a progressively destructive disorder. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker check out my blog http://mommaskye.blogspot.com/ Expecting a little boy! Diagnosed with ML type II at 19 weeks Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"