Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

What is your DC's current favorite toy?

DD's faves are markers and still her doll stroller. She also loves her cash register.
CP 3/07
BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
BFP 11/14

Re: What is your DC's current favorite toy?

• Options

Dollhouse, puzzles, and felt books (I don't know what else to call them - she has a Noah's Ark one with felt animals that stick onto the felt pages)

• Options
    His tricycle and anything "Cars." 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Crayons/coloring books, doll stroller and high chair, puzzles
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Baby dolls, wooden sushi playset (Melissa & Doug, it's awesome!), Handy Manny toolbox, plastic food, blocks, crayons, and anything Abby Cadabby.
  • Options
    Crayons!!! He colors half the day!
  • Options
    Aquadoodle and Playdoh.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Her favorite activity is coloring, but I'd say her favorite toy is her M&D cutting foods set. She also love the dollhouse at my parents' house, but we don't have one at home ... yet. ;)
    Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
  • Options
    Automoblox, markers, and play-dough.
  • Options
    She's really into Alvin and the Chipmunks, so her Brittney and Simon dolls.
  • Options
    This week's current faves are free standing puzzles, markers, and Play-Doh.
  • Options
    her baby dolls, stroller, kitchen and my little ponies/my little pony doll house.
  • Options
    His play kitchen, hands down. Best investment we've made to date. He's currently making me some coffee and toast :)
  • Options

DD's in a doll phase right now.

She also loves a bag of magnetic hematite rocks that we got at the zoo.

The easel also gets daily use.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Crayons and markers (those, however, are on hiatus due to some artistic expression on unapproved coloring surfaces ;-)), puzzles, and her cozy coupe.  I think that she would sleep in that thing if we let her!
    DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • Options
    Cars.  Well, anything with wheels really.  Cars, trains, whatever.  He literally plays with them for hours.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ditto anything with wheels!  His FAVORITE is motorcycles followed closely  by trucks, cars, trains, buses. you name it...if it has wheels and is very BOY then he will LOVE it.  He also is VERY into books right now and loves to go pick out a few and let me read them to him.
  • Options
    DS doesn't really have a favorite toy.  He loves his Little People sets, his MagnaDoodle, his Handy Mannny Tools, and anything that he can pretend is a phone, but he really has a variety of things he plays with daily.

• Options
    Markers/crayons/chalk, his dinosaurs and his trash truck.
  • Options
    His Little People school bus, a Little People giraffe off the zoo train (he even sleeps with it), and any combination of his assortment of "choo choos" and "bye byes" (cars). 
  • Options
    DOLLS!  DD loves feeding, rocking, and undressing/re-dressing them.  She is also obsessed with my high heels and is endlessly entertained by walking around in them and also wearing necklaces ["beads" as she calls them], bracelets, hair bows and headbands.  She is my true girly girl!!
  • Options

Blocks, puzzles, and drums.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Definitely anything Disney princess.  She currently lugs around a tin purse with Snow White, CInderella, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, the dwarves and a prince.  Pretty hysterical.

She also loves to paint and color, as well as play with Playdoh. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"