Georgia Babies

Target $1 section

(Will this get me entered in the contest??? j/k)

For those that have parties coming up, Target $1 section has some great stuff for party favors...especially if you have a sesame street, truck, or monkey themes going on.

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Target $1 section

• imageMrs.Guz:

(Will this get me entered in the contest??? j/k)

BANNED!!!

:)

• I agree, some really cute stuff!
  • Loading the player...
  • Any firetruck or dalmatian stuff at the moment??  Not like I need ANYthing else for favor boxes, but I could switch out something :)
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Thanks Guz! We are not having a big party but I want to get her some stuff for her little party at school and she loves Elmo and Abby Cadabby. I just found some Abby Cadabby stuff at the Dollar Tree too for anyone else who is looking.

I say you get to be in the contest for this post :)

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• I love Target's $1 section!
  • imageUGAbride:
    Any firetruck or dalmatian stuff at the moment??  Not like I need ANYthing else for favor boxes, but I could switch out something :)

Believe it or not, I actually looked, and they had stickers, but not just firetrucks. It had helicopters, police cars, etc too. But they had some little firetruck board books.

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs.Guz:

imageUGAbride:
    Any firetruck or dalmatian stuff at the moment??  Not like I need ANYthing else for favor boxes, but I could switch out something :)

Believe it or not, I actually looked, and they had stickers, but not just firetrucks. It had helicopters, police cars, etc too. But they had some little firetruck board books.

Thanks, Guz!  I think I did see the firetruck board books a while back, but they wouldn't fit in the firetruck favor boxes I bought, so I passed on them.  They were super-cute though.  So far, I have a mini rubber duck (dressed as a firefighter), bubbles with firetruck label on them, a fire chief badge, and a chocolate dalmatian lollipop thing that I had made on eBay.  And, of course the fire hydrant cups.  I need to be done :)

Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Am I the only person that can't go into the $1 section without leaving with something to buy. It's like the DH's with wholesale stores, I always find something I really honestly don't need but is so cute or practical. DH hates it. I might see if I can get some ideas for Derek's birthday party though.
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • I bought a shamrock shaped dog toy there the other day and Riley thinks it is the funniest effing thing in the world.  I too cannot go to Target without buying at least one thing in the bin.  Just be leery of dinosaur time release capsules, especially if you're not going to watch your children like a hawk to make sure they don't, oh I don't know, eat them in the mother effing store while you frantically call the doctor.
  • imagehthomas02:
    I bought a shamrock shaped dog toy there the other day and Riley thinks it is the funniest effing thing in the world.  I too cannot go to Target without buying at least one thing in the bin.  Just be leery of dinosaur time release capsules, especially if you're not going to watch your children like a hawk to make sure they don't, oh I don't know, eat them in the mother effing store while you frantically call the doctor.

OMG was that you Heather? I remember when I first started posting telling DH about this happening and then seeing them at the dollar section and telling him. He didn't believe me. Those are the capsules that soak up water right? Too funny!!

Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • Hi all!

Thanks for the heads up!  I love monkeys so I will definitely be able to get a really good head start for a theme for my couples shower. 

On a different note, does anyone know where to find mini rubber duckies to decorate cupcakes?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"