3rd Trimester

yay!! 36 week apt and PROGRESS!

I'm 36 weeks today and at my apt today my dr said i was about 3 centimeters dilated and completely thinned out! I'm so nervous but he still said it could be a couple of weeks! Any one have any idea how long it could be...im just anxious and curious and excited!!! I'm so ready to meet my baby girl!!

Re: yay!! 36 week apt and PROGRESS!

• Jump up and down more to shake her out! LOL. J/K.

Congrats on some big progressions. Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow, you'll go early probably.  You're 100% effaced already?  I'm 80% and only fingertip right now.  Geesh, send me whatever you're doing to make yourself progress!  LOL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry to burst your bubble but you could walk around like that till 42 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Uh...you need to wait your turn. Get in line!! No cutters!

Stick out tongue 

Due October 29
  • I've known people to be 3 cm for weeks and go overdue.  Not to be a downer, but just don't get too anxious yet!  The good thing is that when you go into labor you're already 3 cm.
    imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I walked around at 3 cm for 2-3 weeks and 4cm for 8 days.  So it could still be weeks, but you never know.  The great thing is you are making progress without being in labor!  Yea!
  • Awesome! Hopefully she will come sooner than later :)
  • Don't get too excited! I was 2.5 cm 80% effaced at 36 weeks and was 3 cm and thinned out at 37 weeks and LO is still in his atmosphere baking! You could very possibly go tomorrow or go well past your due date. I know someone who walked around at 4 cm and 100% for 3 weeks and had to be induced because she went past her due date.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Everyone quit being debbie downers! Let her be happy Smile
  • imageAppleofmyEye25:
    Everyone quit being debbie downers! Let her be happy Smile

Uhh it's called being honest...  Even her own doctor told her it could still be a couple of weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAppleofmyEye25:
    Everyone quit being debbie downers! Let her be happy Smile

This! And if you do wait it out or go late, like a lot of people said, at least you're already dilated... Good for you! My 37 week appointment is next week - first internal. I hope it's good

• I was 3.5 cm at 35.5 weeks and had DD at 36 weeks even.  My doc told me there was no way I'd make it to my due date.  Good luck :)
    L 7/06 E 8/07 L 6/10 imageimageimage
  • Yay, tht's exciting news! You could go soon..you could have to wait, but either way be excited about progress! I went int labor at 38 weeks and I was only 2 cm dialted, and at my appointment 3 days before that..I was closed up tight...so you just never know! Good luck:)
  • Enjoy the progress report! Some women work so hard and wait so long to get to where you are!  

I was 3 at my 36 week apt too...now, 2 weeks later I'm at 5cm's and 90%. My midwife said I probably won't make it to my 39 week apt - YEAH!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"