Trying to Get Pregnant

Guillian & Bill

Does anyone here watch that show??  This season they are TTC and they totally remind me of what we're going through!  The last episode her OB/GYN recommended a colonic for her...has anyone heard of this?  Would this help?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Guillian & Bill

• I've only seen the episode where she tried to explain OPKs and got insanely annoyed and haven't watched since.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love that show....and yes, they totally remind me of my life.  They are so cute!
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Guilliana and Bill.  A colonic is wehre you go in an medically get assisted in removing waste from your system.  Basically you take a really thorough poop with the help of water and a tube and a medical staff member.

Not sure why they recommended it for TTC, I have to watch last nights, it's DVRed right now :)

• She's a little annoying, but I do love the show. I usually miss it when it's on, but if I see it in re-runs, I try to catch it.

I love that they are TTC right now.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• I do watch and love that they are TTC right now. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • They are a super cute couple! I love that they are trying to time sex and are getting all stressed out like the rest of us!
  • I totally dvr it.  Even though it's a bit cheesy sometimes, it is nice to see someone on TV going through some of the same things...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
    TTC #1 Since July 2009 slightly low progesterone, endo, kinked right tube, Clomid, Lap and Hysteroscopy, and 13 months TTC = BFP! (7/23/10) Cautiously Expecting... 8/19/10 - it's TWINS!... 11/8/10 - Boy/Girl twins! Born 37w4d
  • I didn't see the episode, but I was looking at doing a colonic...however it's a little risky, you need to do it more than once, and you have to make sure you go to a reputable person. 

Julia Indichova also did it in the book Inconcievable.  My DH wouldn't let me :)

As happy as can be as our family of 3!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love Guilianna and Bill! My favorite reality show. I just read that they are considering a surrogate because of her infertility. We'll see.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"