2nd Trimester

when do you start feeling baby all the time!?

I am wondering when I will feel her every move!? I really only feel her in the morning after i drink OJ but that's it nothing thru out the day...

Re: when do you start feeling baby all the time!?

• Around 28 weeks is when you should expect to feel movement with some sort of regularity. Not necessarily all the time, but at predictable times.
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm 22 weeks and I've been feeling my baby move every day for a couple weeks now. But you won't feel your baby 24/7 either. They sleep quite a bit throughout the day.

Hawaii
  • Loading the player...
  • With DS it was about 4 weeks after I started feeling fluters, this time around it was more like 4-5 weeks after  started feeling flutters before I felt consistant movement..... she still has her days though that I have to sit and really pay attention.
    TTC #3 with PCOS. Long cycles, ovulate about 4-5 times a year Married 6/9/07 DS 7/15/08 Met RE 12/08 DD 6/2/10
  • imagesmilejenn:

I'm 22 weeks and I've been feeling my baby move every day for a couple weeks now. But you won't feel your baby 24/7 either. They sleep quite a bit throughout the day.

yeah i feel her everyday, just in the mornings though.. or when i drink OJ.. i was just wondering when the consistent movement started I guess I should have said it better lol.. it's still early.. haha 

• I knew for sure it was him moving (and not just gas) around 24 weeks
  • I feel him throughout the day, almost pretty consistently now (like the other girls said 28 weeks is when it is most consistent), but I've been feeling him for the past 3 weeks.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• At 20 - 22 weeks it was probably close to every day that I could feel her and sometimes it was only a couple of kicks and that was it.  Now I feel her anywhere from once a day to several times. 
  • I started feeling her consistently throughout the day at around 18 weeks, but some days she's quieter than others.  All last week I hardly felt her at all (after feeling her a lot) and the past couple days she's been super active.  I think they change position often, so you can't always feel them.  I've also heard that some babies are just more active than others.
    PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageaerobaby:
    imagesmilejenn:

I'm 22 weeks and I've been feeling my baby move every day for a couple weeks now. But you won't feel your baby 24/7 either. They sleep quite a bit throughout the day.

yeah i feel her everyday, just in the mornings though.. or when i drink OJ.. i was just wondering when the consistent movement started I guess I should have said it better lol.. it's still early.. haha 

You should start feeling more movement soon. I can tell you if my baby is awake or sleeping at any point of the day. This kid is a mover and a shaker!

Hawaii
  • We're just shy of 22wks and we know baby is very active-- they've chased the heartbeat across my stomach and commented during U/S that baby won't hold still.  But my placenta is anterior and acting as a lil cushion so I can't feel it as much as others could (at this stage).

I may be thankful for the cushion later on...

• Probably around 20-21 weeks I started feeling him consistently through the day. Little flutters...quickening. Now I feel him more in the morning and definitely at night and the movement has gotten stronger.

• Daily movement since mid-18th week.

Consistant movement throughout the day for the last 2 wks maybe.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • imageMWoodside:

Daily movement since mid-18th week.

Consistant movement throughout the day for the last 2 wks maybe.

me too 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel my kiddos early and often, but I think really consistent without having to sit still or relax for frequent movements was around 24 weeks. 
  • Great question.  Now I can tell hubby so he will stop bugging me about it.
  • I'm 23 weeks now. I was someone who had to wait a long time before I was positive I felt movement. Now, I'm a first timer so I probably just missed the little movements early on. I know for sure that what I was feeling was the baby at 20-21 weeks. Now, I feel the baby move every day. At night, it kicks especially hard, like I think it might kick its way through my stomach. But, something to note, at 19 weeks, my OB said according to my U/S, baby weighed 1 lb. 1 oz.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I started feeling LO around 16 weeks and she just hasn't stopped.  Some days are much more quiet than others.  I would and still do feel her everynight.  Her witching hour is between 10-11pm every night.  

Now that I'm further along, I feel her a lot more.  You'll be able to feel her more and tell her pattern as you progress.  GL! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"