Stay at Home Moms

Name my consignment sale!

A friend and I started a sale, and we need a name! The sale is tomorrow, so this time it's called "New Kids Consignment Sale" :)

Need something a little more catchy! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Name my consignment sale!

• What do you mean a consignment sale?  Do you mean a store?
  • Not a store. Here we have them twice a year, they are temporary sales set up in Feb and August. Like this one :

https://www.encoresandmore.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Can you please tell me more about this?  What exactly is it?  Do you make money from it?  It is it a lot of time and effort and money involved?

• We have one here called WeePeats.  You could do something like Reruns or Take Two.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Hello! I think I know what you mean and I wanted to suggest another idea to you.  There is a twice a year one here near me and they hold it at a big center near my house.  The person who organizes it allows local businesses to sponsor the event.  For a $25 charge you are allowed to have your marketing materials placed at each of 8 tables used to check out customers.  It's a great way for them to make a little extra money and for the local businesses to get their name out to a large audience for a little bit of money.  I am sponsoring the next one we have coming up through my Stork Rental business and I'm very excited about it!   Just an idea for you to consider on top of the sale.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"