3rd Trimester

Glucose Test

I passed yays!  I was so excited I called up my husband who has been taunting me for the last 3 weeks that I will no longer be able to have my ice cream and cake and told him as I quote "I passed so suck it b!tch!"

Re: Glucose Test

• Lol, congrats!! That's exactly how I felt when I passed mine!

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • congrats!

LOL to "suck it b!tch"  !!

My Food Blog - Oishii

Photobucket

Levi 4.21.10
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Visit The Nest!
  • Loading the player...
  • I still dont know how i failed mine!!  I passed with my First pregnancy..I*m not over weight & I stay active..I dont eat a ton of junk! :( I have a Dr appt monday to figure out what the next step is! Congrats to you though!! I dont know what Im gonna do if I gotta cut out ice cream and Fruit smoothies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMissal5:
    I still dont know how i failed mine!!  I passed with my First pregnancy..I*m not over weight & I stay active..I dont eat a ton of junk! :( I have a Dr appt monday to figure out what the next step is! Congrats to you though!! I dont know what Im gonna do if I gotta cut out ice cream and Fruit smoothies!

Good luck!  I hope you pass your second one, I must admit I was stressed out the entire week up until then because I was very afraid that I would have to wave my beloved cake and ice cream bye bye.

• yah congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMissal5:
    I still dont know how i failed mine!!  I passed with my First pregnancy..I*m not over weight & I stay active..I dont eat a ton of junk! :( I have a Dr appt monday to figure out what the next step is! Congrats to you though!! I dont know what Im gonna do if I gotta cut out ice cream and Fruit smoothies!

Two Answers: 

1. Breyer's Carb Smart Ice Cream Bars. (Oh sweet bliss...especially when the "real" stuff is off limits)

2. Make fruit smoothies at home with some fruit, ice, greek yogurt, some soy protein powder and a little splash of milk.    Double yum!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"