2nd Trimester

Dear God WHEN will this queasy feeling end?

to those of those who had morning sickness (i have not thrown up just 24-7 nausea/queasiness)...mine started at 5 weeks 6 days and is still going strong at 7 weeks...when do you think I will feel better? I know I am pulling at strings but I have 2 little ones at home and I am barely getting through the day at this point and I think I need some encouraging words. Also, with my other 2 pregnancies I did not have ms this bad...just mild nausea for a week or 2....

Thanks!

Re: Dear God WHEN will this queasy feeling end?

• My morning sickness lasted until about 12 weeks. It started around 7 weeks. Everyone is different though. Just try to find what works for you. Sucking on jolly ranchers and not waiting to long to eat in the morning helped a lot. Good luck....
  • Mine started at 6 weeks.

I'm 14 weeks now and I still have it.  It's gotten better, but it's still there.  I still gag and dry heave.

• Loading the player...
  • I was horribly queasy from concenption to 9 weeks, and I mean any smell other then fresh air would make my south salivate and my tummy to curdle.  But it has waned off considerably withint the past week, so I am now happy lol.  But every pregnancy is different and yours may go away in a couple days or you may have it all 40 weeks!  I am going to hope its the former.
  • I'm so sorry!  It's horrible.  My started right at week 5 and started to let up around week 14 and was totally gone by week 16.  Have you talked to your Dr about getting some medicine.  I lived on Zofran and Phenergan for the time, which allowed me to at least work, but I ended up loosing around 20 lbs.  T&P's go out to you, especially with 2 LO's at home!
  • I don't want to tell you this, but I have been sick- throwing up since the day after I found out.  I am 19+ weeks now.  Still throwing up daily.  It peaked in weeks 9-10 where I was throwing up 5-7 times a day a loosing weight daily.  My dr assures me every pregnancy is different, and sick is a good thing.  Hope you begin to feel better :) HTH
  • 15 weeks for me, but I never really threw up.  I feel lucky.
  • Ha, 21 weeks Saturday and I still have queasiness.  I mostly get it first thing in the morning and then again at night.  I don't necessarily vomit but I'm still not happy, and I don't eat much.  My mom had it to the end of her pregnancy so I'm expecting I'll have the same thing. :(
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • With my first child I was sick until I delivered. I'm 22 weeks pregnant with my second and I'm still on regular doses of Zofran. :(
    Hawaii
  • Oh, believe me i feel for you. There wasnt a single day that I didnt get sick. Thank goodness mine stopped around 12- 13 weeks. I did find some great ideas to get me through the day. Mint flavored gum (helps ease the stomach) ginger ale or sprite/7up (works wonders) dont get up out of bed fast (the rush will make you sick sick) keep water & crackers by your bed wait a few hours before eating anything too big and filling && the dr. even told me that the prenatals can casue morning sickness...she told me to take 2 flintstones completes daily instead untill later in pregnancy. Hope that helps.
  • 16 weeks was the first day I didn't feel like I was going to puke  24/7.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"