Success after IF
Options

Kinda weird... need bra help!

I am not particularly, um, well-endowed.  Honestly, much of the time, I can wear a shelf tank and be good to go. 

I guess I have gotten a little bigger since getting pg.

Here is my problem.  Having anything "cut into" me at the top of my stomach ( under my bra line) makes me extremely nauseous.( I don't need any help in that area!)  I have felt really crappy this week, save for yesterday when I was home braless.  I just made the connection today. 

I guess my question is are there any bras out that that you felt were really, really comfy?  Or even maternity tanks with a built in bra? 

Ugh.... it was so bad today, I contemplated taking my bra off at work .

Kidding.....kinda 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kinda weird... need bra help!

• Options
    I picked up several Nike sports bras that are supportive but stretchy and not too tight at all. Although I can tolerate a reg bra these are great and may be just what you need.
  • Options
    I'd buy a nursing tank and start wearing it now!  Brand-wise, Target (Gillian O'Malley) is popular, as is Bravado -- Target is cheaper, Bravado is more supportive.  I also have a La Leche League nursing tank.  I don't like Glamourmom, personally, but that's another option too.  Nursing tanks are often long in the torso, but covering your belly may not be the biggest issue for you.  Good luck!
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto the looser sports bras!
  • Options
    Another vote for Target nursing tanks.  They also have some non-underwire, stretchy bras that are comfy.  I have some glamourmom tanks as well, but I think they are a little more snug.
  • Options

I bought a couple nursing tanks at Motherhood Maternity, and they are super comfy. I have started wearing them now! I am in your same "size category," so it really hasn't been a big deal for me to go without an actual bra. :)

• Options

In Canada:  Thyme Maternity has a large selection of maternity and nursing bras that are moderatly priced and very comfy!

Cheers,

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"