Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Diaper Questions

So mommies. I am currently trying to find the best brand of diapers. I have hurd that some brands work better for boys than others. My mother has only had girls so she is no help what so ever. Please tell me what brand work better for baby boys.

Re: Diaper Questions

• I am using pampers swaddlers. I was given some Huggies Newborn size and they leaked.
  • We like pampers swaddlers, the huggies we awful.
  • Loading the player...
  • Same as above posters...pampers swaddlers work great for our baby boy, Huggies leaked badly.
  • I also prefer the Pampers Swaddlers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ditto... pampers swaddlers here
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 12/17/09
    Dx'd with PCOS 04/08
    LPD
    Progesterone 100mg
    Clomid 50mg
  • Same here, using Pampers swaddlers.  Opened a package of Huggies and both leaked and there was barely any poo in them.  LO can have blowout and the Pampers always keep them contained!  Not sure if there is a difference in price (there was a diaper raffle at my shower) but if Pampers are more they are worth it!  Luckily we got mostly Pampers!
  • Pampers Swaddlers are great.  Just make asure that his penis is pointed down when you change him and that the ruffles are untucked all around his thighs.
    the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Pampers for my DS! Don't buy Luvs they are horrible! Worse than Huggies! 
    Follow me at: Nell's Niche as I tackle working-at-home, raising babies, making my life a little more eco-friendly, organized, and healthy one sleep deprived day at a time! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ::lurking::  good info--w/DD Huggies were fine--glad to be forewarned!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Pampers Swaddlers are great, but they aren't cheap.  We've had really good luck with the Berkley & Jensen brand which is the generic brand for BJ's Wholesale Club.  Just be forewarned that they are sized 1-2 and then 3, so the size 1-2 is for babies up to 18 lbs.  Therefore they are a little big for a newborn, depending on the size of your baby.

We also tried Target and Luvs, they suck.  Both brands we had problems with him peeing through them.  We would change him and literally 5 minutes later his side would be all wet and we would have to change the diaper and his outfit.

Fisher Price is okay, but they are a little strange.

All in all Pampers Swaddlers are really nice, but BJ's brand is more economical is seem to work great!  GL and happy shopping!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekhaenlein:
    Same as above posters...pampers swaddlers work great for our baby boy, Huggies leaked badly.

Yep! And at least around here, Pampers are the same price or $1 cheaper than huggies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsRebecca:
    I am using pampers swaddlers. I was given some Huggies Newborn size and they leaked.

This.

Horrible! I refuse to throw them out (a box of 84) so instead I have gone through a entire stain remover to get out the poop stains.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"