2nd Trimester

Ideas please

So we are doing a very laid back baby party(coed) and my friend is handling the favors....and I have no ideas as far as what to do for favors and she is asking me what I would like.

We already decided on cigars for the guys...but that is about it! I have no other ideas and none for the ladies! Tongue Tied Thanks for the help!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Zane_0196-1

Re: Ideas please

• Not sure about you're budget or what kind of crowd, but what about those mini bottles of wine for the ladies to complement the men's cigars?
  • imageEKate2010:
    Not sure about you're budget or what kind of crowd, but what about those mini bottles of wine for the ladies to complement the men's cigars?

These would be cute.

Photobucket
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageEKate2010:
    Not sure about you're budget or what kind of crowd, but what about those mini bottles of wine for the ladies to complement the men's cigars?

Oh I love that idea! That would be perfect! thanks Yes

• imagejessikarabbit11:

imageEKate2010:

Oh I love that idea! That would be perfect! thanks Yes

Glad I could help? Wink

• imageViolet_McPurpleson:

imageEKate2010:

These would be cute.

Photobucket

ooooh atleast someones pregnant brain is working....because not mine..haha thanks these are adorable!

• imagejessikarabbit11:
    imageViolet_McPurpleson:

imageEKate2010:

These would be cute.

Photobucket

ooooh atleast someones pregnant brain is working....because not mine..haha thanks these are adorable!

You can get them at World Market pretty inexpensively!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageViolet_McPurpleson:

imageEKate2010:

These would be cute.

Photobucket

Oh and where did you find these?

• Wine bottles are adorable. Especially to compliment the guys cigars. 

I wanted to write to you and say... You look amazing in your pic of 23 weeks. Your so skinny! I'm really little and terrified of gaining too much weight... Would you mind filing me in on what you've been doing to stay thin? I'm eating really good, and walking every day, but I thought maybe you have an extra secret!!?? :)

Thanks! 

Taylor Leanne Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
  • imagebrinalynne@gmail.com:

Wine bottles are adorable. Especially to compliment the guys cigars. 

I wanted to write to you and say... You look amazing in your pic of 23 weeks. Your so skinny! I'm really little and terrified of gaining too much weight... Would you mind filing me in on what you've been doing to stay thin? I'm eating really good, and walking every day, but I thought maybe you have an extra secret!!?? :)

Thanks! 

Yeah I think I am sold on the little wine bottles.

Thank you so much for the compliment that made me feel really good Big Smile

I am in the same boat as you terrified of gaining to much weight but the only thing that I do is just try and eat more times and smaller meals a day rather than big meals and I was doing the Leisa Hart Fit Mamas workout which is actually really fun...but lately I have been really sore in the stomach so it has been a little bit since I have been able to do it! My best advice is just stay active that is what I am trying to do.  I am only 5 ft so I feel you on being little and wanting to stay as thin as possible....because as soon as the weight packs on to a little frame it looks like alot more weight then it really is.  Good luck with your weight gain I will be right there with you Yes

• I don't know how hard this actually is but my mother is providing sock monkey making supplies at my soiree so that guests can make one to take home with them... it sounds fun to me but I think some of my friends would much rather a candy bar. lol.
  • https://www.beau-coup.com/ look at this site. they have lots of ideas to get you started. :o)
  • imageAmbersmurphy:
    I don't know how hard this actually is but my mother is providing sock monkey making supplies at my soiree so that guests can make one to take home with them... it sounds fun to me but I think some of my friends would much rather a candy bar. lol.

haha I like that idea it is super cute! Thanks.....and thanks for the site! Yes

• Awesome!! Thanks so much. And good luck to you with everything!!!
    Taylor Leanne Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"