Babies: 3 - 6 Months

How is your LO with your pets? (PIP)

Marley loves Oscar, she yells when he leaves the room, grabs handfuls of his fur, tugs on his ears, tires to kiss him etc. Oscar just rolls over and lets her go to town.

I caught her mauling him today, notice how worried he looks:

This one was taken when she was 2 months old. Hanging out.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How is your LO with your pets? (PIP)

• So cute! DS loves our dog - giggles hysterically at him whenever he's nearby. The dog is not so fussed though - he'll clean DS's toes (ew!) but is not such a fan of all the squealing!
  • Haha, Oscar looks scared!
  • Loading the player...
  • So cute, we dont have a pet.
  • omg, *I* love Oscar.

• Aw! So cute! Tessa LOVES our dog Lenny. She shrieks whenever he walks in a room. It's the cutest thing! Lenny seems to be in almost all the pictures we have of her playing on the floor.

• imagetdalbey21:

Aw! So cute! Tessa LOVES our dog Lenny. She shrieks whenever he walks in a room. It's the cutest thing! Lenny seems to be in almost all the pictures we have of her playing on the floor.

Your DD looks so cute playing with her laptop! 

• imagetdalbey21:

Aw! So cute! Tessa LOVES our dog Lenny. She shrieks whenever he walks in a room. It's the cutest thing! Lenny seems to be in almost all the pictures we have of her playing on the floor.

I love that picture! what is that toy DD is playing with?

• Thanks guys! That is the only way she will stay on her belly! It's a V-Tech Laptop. It has big buttons she can push and it lights up. It's her favorite toy right now. My MIL bought it for her for Christmas from Target.

https://tinyurl.com/yfyvra4

• Here's Dee with Sophie the Dog. 

That's probably the closest Soph's ever gotten to her, although our Shepherd, Madden, is with Dee at all times, even sleeps on the floor next to her crib, like a personal canine body guard!

• They're still getting used to eachother. We've been pretty careful with what our dog is allowed to do - he's 85 lbs, so a lot bigger than DS. DS is starting to take an interest in him though - reaching out to touch him and watching how we interact with him. And the dog loves to lick his fingers.
  • Such cute pictures!
  • I live in a zoo of sorts. I have a cat, a corgi-cocker spaniel mix (40 lbs) and a great dane (125 lbs). They are all soo good with Elizabeth. I let her lay on the floor yesterday while I did some stuff in the living room. Both dogs will get up and check on her but they have never gotten too close for my comfort. The dane will step on me but is always mindful of her. He sleeps next to her and is constantly checking on her. He'll wake me if she fusses too loudly, he's one great baby monitor. I still don't trust him completely, I've seen too many horror stories of dog bites but it's nice to know my pets love her.
  • That's really cute!! We have a 1 year old German Shepherd, and he's doing pretty well with DD. He was jealous at first when she first came home, and for probably about a month after that. He didn't really bother with her at all, and would try and get into trouble if both DH and I were paying attention to DD and no one was paying attention to him. But he has gotten a lot better. Whenever DD is on the floor playing he comes over and licks her face wagging his tail, and last night when I was giving her a bath he came into the bathroom and sat on the bathmat beside me watching her in the tub. It's cute! And I think when she gets older it'll be even better. He was really spoiled by Daddy and is a big Daddy's boy so he gets more jealous when DH is with DD than when I am. DD likes him though, she grins everytime he comes over by her and tries to grab at his face now when he comes close.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"