TTC After a Loss

Multiple Miscarriages

Hi All - I'm new to the bump. I have just started clomid over the weekend and am feeling the effects! I have had three miscarriages and my doctor seems to think that clomid will help to make my eggs bigger and better. We will then do artificial insemination. Anyone been down this route???? Everyone that I meet seems to have problems getting pregnant not maintaining a pregnancy.

Re: Multiple Miscarriages

• I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your losses. Hopefully your new plan will give you your sticky baby ASAP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
  • I'm so sorry for your losses!! I'm starting clomid on Wednesday but I'm taking it because I'm doing the clomid challenge. What side effects are you experiencing??
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope someone here can help you with your questions. I've seen women here with multiple losses who then do IUI.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have had 4 MCs and I am glad to hear you post that about Clomid.  I am going to speak to my doc about it at my appt next week.
  • I experienced the nausea the morning after I took the first dose. It lasts all the time. It is so weird because I get hungry, eat, then feel sick again. I am also quite moody!! Good luck to you. What do you mean by clomid challenge?
  • I'm sorry for your loss, but welcome to TTCAL.

I have had two losses and I'm now on my 3rd round of Clomid with IUI.  My s/e's weren't too bad on the first round, but I have noticed a few more hot flashes this time around, but nothing major.  I have my CD12 monitoring appt tomorrow and then I'll find out when to trigger and when the IUI will be.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry for your losses, but welcome to TTCAL. Its really helped me:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • Hi and welcome to the board!  I am very sorry for your losses.  I don't know much about Clomid, but I hope that it will help you.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm really sorry for your loss.

I had my daughter, no problem.  Then my son with some serious complications, but born alive.  Since then, 3 losses in a year :(

*~*Mommy to*~*
    BFP#1 Kaitlyn 11-17-04
    BFP #2 Matthew pPROM 23w5d 06-03-07, b/33 weeks 8-6-07, d/10-15-07 SIDS,
    BFP #3 m/c 8 weeks 2/20/09, BFP #4 m/c no hb 6w4d, m/c 9w4d, D&C 11w2d, BFP #5 C/P 12/18/09 after BFP- 9dpo
    BFP #6 Samantha- 11-9-10
    BFP #7 4/20/12 21 DPO beta: 2382 29 DPO beta: 23000! HB 6w2d 116 bpm due Christmas day!
    This Momma's Journey
    ~Today I am pregnant and I love my baby~ BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your losses?

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"