Success after IF
Options

Does your toddler stumble & fall a lot?

Cal's been walking for a few weeks now and all of a sudden in the last couple of days, he's been stumbling & falling a lot.  It concerns me a bit, as he had been very solid on his feet for some time now.  He's been wearing a different pair of Robeez from what he normally wears, and they are well-used (from his cousin).  He's worn them before, but not since he's been walking.  But they are exactly like the other pair he wears all the time - same size and everything.  If it were a more fitted shoe I might think that the sole or arch had worn down, and that was causing a problem, but you know Robeez...they're just glorified socks. 

Just wondering if this is normal?

Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does your toddler stumble & fall a lot?

• Options
    Both of my children didn't get stable on their feet until at least 2 or so months after they started walking....and even NOW they still stumble and fall.  I really don't think its ANY cause for alarm at all what so ever.  I would say if had been walking for months and months and months and then boom starts falling a lot, maybe then.  But not now. 

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Options
    Aaron has been walking since 11 months and he falls all the time still.  He'll trip or not watch where he's going and fall.  I don't know what the deal is either, I just think it's natural. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Okay, thanks girls.  I mean, I don't expect him to not fall at all - after all, this is all new to him.  It just seems odd that all of a sudden in the last couple of days he's stumbling & falling noticeably more than he was before.
    Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    From my experience at work, it can be normal and it could also mean an ear infection.

*Excessive scar tissue, blocked tubes*hypothyroidism*
    IVF #1 BFN 10/07
    IVF #2 w/ICSI & AH*C/P 5/09
    Beta #1-33 Beta #2-50 Beta #3-10
    FET 9/9/09*Transferred 2 Blasts*BFP!
    Beta #1- 2991, Beta #2 - 6757 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yes, she's got bruises all over her knees, whenever she stumbles, she goes right into a kneeling position. :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Kira still falls quite a bit and she's been walking since Oct. '08!  Granted it's less now, but I'd say she fell quite a bit the first 6 months that she walked.  She could run in circles forever, and then later while slowly walking fall out of nowhere. :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"