Houston Babies

Nursery Furniture

Besides Babies R Us, can anyone recommend some nursery furniture stores in Houston and surrounding areas?

Re: Nursery Furniture

• We purchased furniture for DD's nursery (will be used for number two) and now her big girl room from Baby's 1st Furniture.  I like the I-45 store the most as they have the largest selection. 

If possible go during the week when it's a bit quieter.  We went during a big sale last weekend and had to wait 40 minutes for assistance, but in the end it was absolutely worth it.

• Baby's 1st Furniture and USA Baby. Where ever you order, I suggest giving yourself plenty of time for it to get it, since mine still isn't here 14 weeks after ordering.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Loading the player...
  • We've ordered from USA Baby both times (Munire). I always order around 14 weeks pregnant to make sure I'm not in a bind as some furniture takes forever. Both sets have arrived within 8 weeks of order for us.
  • We ordered ours from JcPenney's and loved the pieces.  The stores don't carry them to physically see them, but they are very nice and sturdy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i used baby's 1st furniture and pottery barn kids and liked themboth
  • imageMMS2007:
    i used baby's 1st furniture and pottery barn kids and liked themboth

Me too.

• we bought dd's crib at target (found it at bru, but it was about $150 cheaper at target). her dresser came from rooms to go kids.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We got ours at USA Baby. They were always very helpful at the location on 1960.  

Crib was in stock and the rest was quoted at 8-10 weeks and came in 4 weeks or less.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagelilbitnmag:
    We ordered ours from JcPenney's and loved the pieces.  The stores don't carry them to physically see them, but they are very nice and sturdy.

Us too

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • I got mine on amazon. I shopped locally and then price compared. I ordered it last Wednesday and it will be here this Wednesday. No shipping and tax either.
  • Babies 1st furniture on Richmond.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • USA Baby - everything was in stock, so we picked it all up that day!
  • we purchased ours from USA Baby on Westheimer.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We got ours at Baby's 1st as well (Galleria location)
  • Thanks for all the wonderful feedback ladies!  Seems as though USA Baby and Baby's 1st have the market when it comes to furniture.  I guess checking them out is the next item on my very long to-do list.
  • I went to USA Baby yesterday and we found a great deal on a crib! The manager Joy is really nice and very helpful. They also have so many cribs to look at and in all different colors! Good luck:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"