Babies on the Brain

fever and not feeling bad, wonder if im pregers.

I have a 99.4 temp but im feel fine, has anyone heard if this is an early preg sign?

Re: fever and not feeling bad, wonder if im pregers.

• I never actually took my temp, but I felt feverish for the week before I got my postive test.  I felt fine otherwise, but my skin felt very hot to the touch.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did not have this.

Photobucket  Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • If it's not pregnancy, it's syphilis.  Have you been sleeping with tomato sauce or dirty sailors?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • It is possible, however, elevated temperature could be caused by a lot of other things as well. The only way to know if you are pregnant is to wait it out and take a test. GL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageBallSox:
    If it's not pregnancy, it's syphilis.  Have you been sleeping with tomato sauce or dirty sailors?

This. 

• Or y'know, you could be sick! Who'da thunk?!
  • imageBallSox:
    If it's not pregnancy, it's syphilis.  Have you been sleeping with tomato sauce or dirty sailors?

LOL And just curious, is it spelled "pregers" or would it be "preggers".

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pregars is the more sophisticated way of saying it.  You must accent the second syllable, "preg-ARS.
  • imageStephanieBride1:

imageBallSox:

This. 

damn dirty sailors...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"