Baby Showers
Options

What are you wearing to your shower?

Happy Friday. I keep going back and forth with what to wear and don't want to look like I am wearing a tent. I will be 33 weeks by then.  Would love to hear what you all are wearing for inspiration.  TIA!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: What are you wearing to your shower?

• Options

I thought about wearing a dress, but sitting is the most uncomfortbale thing ever for me right now.  If I had to worry about sitting like a lady on top of it all, I might scream!  I am wearing black pants a cute royal blue top.

GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good idea with the pants. I was thinking a new cute skirt with tights.  Not sure, keep going back and forth.  Nothing feeling splendid right now.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm wearing a Liz Lange dress I bought at Target. Made of Rayon and very comfortable. I'll probably wear it with tights and boots.
  • Options
    imageSoCaliAli:

I thought about wearing a dress, but sitting is the most uncomfortbale thing ever for me right now.  If I had to worry about sitting like a lady on top of it all, I might scream!  I am wearing black pants a cute royal blue top.

GL!

I can't ditto this enough.  I wore pants and was GLAD I did.  Before being uncomfortable, trying to navigate and open large gifts - much easier w/ pants on. 
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• Options
    I wore the dress in my siggy with different shoes...there is no way I could have worn those shoes for more than 5 minutes.
  • Options

Mine will be in March in San Diego so either a tunic and leggings or a dress.

My question--is it okay to wear black? I look back at my friends' showers and they all wore pastels, often matching the gender of the baby or yellow.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    When my hostes was discussing the shower with me, I asked if the shower could be casual attire (blue jeans). They had no problem and was even happy to abide. I will be 34 & 35 weeks at my showers and I am not comfortable in anything anymore!
  • Options
    I found a great dress at JcPenny's today. It was in the regular section but it fit my bulging belly well, was soft (I am all about things being soft) and had color. It was $40 and it is something I can wear afterwards.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"