Houston Babies

Willowbrook Peekababy 3d?

I set an appointment to get a 3d/4d ultrasound done at the  Peekababy center in the Willowbrook area. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this place?

Re: Willowbrook Peekababy 3d?

• We went their with our daughter two years ago and had a good experience.  I actually got an email offer from them a few days ago for $50 off the Ultimate Package and $20 off the Perfect Peek.  I can forward it to you if you'd like.
  • We went there with DS.   They were really great.  I was probably 34 weeks and he was a little too big to cooperate.   They are nice enough to give you three tries, so if you didn't get any really great views the first time, you can come back another time to try again.  We had to use all three times!  lol
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBritanyV:
    We went there with DS.   They were really great.  I was probably 34 weeks and he was a little too big to cooperate.   They are nice enough to give you three tries, so if you didn't get any really great views the first time, you can come back another time to try again.  We had to use all three times!  lol

Hey Britany- Thanks for the well wishes- I got a call back on a job today!

• LIke BritanyV said we had to go multiple times in order to get a decent picture and we still didn't get much of a good one due to the way LO was in the womb. They told me after my first appointment that it was probably going to be hard to get a good one but they would let me try again in a few days if I wanted. We ended up going 4 times total and after that I just decided I was done. It was a neat experience, but I was tired of going and getting the same answer - she was positioned strange. Overall, I was very happy with the experience, staff and everything. It's a very neat place and they make sure to take care of their customers the best they can.
  • When I made my appointment there to go in March they told me to sign up for their emails and I recieved the coupon just to the other day too! Thank you for your help! Everyone is so nice on here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"