3rd Trimester

What's for dinner?

DH has to work late tonight and I really don't feel like cooking.  What's everyone else having for dinner?
::TTC #2 since April 2010:: Diagnosed: PCOS ~ March 2011, Diagnosed: Mild CAH ~ May 2011, Myomectomy ~ June 2011

Re: What's for dinner?

• I got a bunch of homework to do before I go back to work tomorrow.  I'll probably just throw a pizza in the oven.
  • pan fried pork chops and then spinach mixed with some kind of grain...probably kashi pilaf.
  • Loading the player...
  • We're picking up some Indian from one of our favorite Indian restaurants along with a nice big dose of Zantac 150.
  • Hubby is working late and someone posted a thread on another board about Panera earlier!  I will be stopping at Panera on my way home.  Its crazy how excited I am about this, lol!

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • My husband is a cook and usually cooks something every night for me. Which is fantastic! But, on the days where I fend for myself, I make a quick easy recipe that I really like. Doesn't really have a lot of nutrition but it is quick, cheap and easy.

I cook up some macaroni, drain and put back into pot. I add some butter and milk. Then I sprinkle with parm cheese, garlic, and red hot pepper flakes. Sometime I put in shredded cheese. I usually guess on how much of everything I put in. Based on preference I guess.

You should give it a shot sometime. Big Smile

• My SIL is coming to visit and wants to go out so we are doing that. I am hoping for Mexican!
  • Martha Stewart's macaroni & cheese.

Its so delicious its unreal

https://www.marthastewart.com/article/perfect-macaroni-and-cheese

• I am on my own tonight too. I will probably just drive through somewhere on my way home. I have had McDonald's in a while...
    BFP#1 7/09 DS born 3/30/10 BFP#2 5/11 M/C 6/11 BFP#3 9/11 M/C 10/11 BFP #4 5/20/12 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mmmmm Panera sounds delicious!  I just don't feel like driving a half hour for it :(
    ::TTC #2 since April 2010:: Diagnosed: PCOS ~ March 2011, Diagnosed: Mild CAH ~ May 2011, Myomectomy ~ June 2011
  • BBQ chicken pizza
  • imagekellybellybean:
    I'm making some spinach and garlic ravioli, but I'll be serving it with a super spicy cayenne cream sauce to try to encourage LO to see her way out.

MMM....that sounds really good!!! Do you have the recipe?

• imagekellybellybean:
    I'm making some spinach and garlic ravioli, but I'll be serving it with a super spicy cayenne cream sauce to try to encourage LO to see her way out.

• imagekellybellybean:

• tuna cakes and rice and some kind of veggie
  • I am being lazy tonight and making tomato soup with grilled cheese.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I want hamburger helper lol
  • Mmm...it's Taco night in our house! :)
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Someone posted about flank steak sandwiches yesterday and so I have been marinating a flank steak since last night. Not sure if we will do sandwiches or sides... humm.
  • wild salmon with baked potatoes (piled high with sour cream!!)
  • imagektsnshn:
    I am on my own tonight too. I will probably just drive through somewhere on my way home. I have had McDonald's in a while...

Did McDonald's last night- FABULOUS!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Big SmileI bought a HUGE thing of ground beef and forgot to separate it before i froze it Tongue Tied so tonight i am making lasagna and homemade hamburger helper
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageshelbell1028:
    Hubby is working late and someone posted a thread on another board about Panera earlier!  I will be stopping at Panera on my way home.  Its crazy how excited I am about this, lol!

Gotta love those prego cravings....when you want something you really WANT IT!

• I'm thinking Hamburger Helper tonight, unless Hubby picks something up on the way home... Have to go to the grocery store though, so something else might just catch my eye!Wink
  • imagekellybellybean:
    imagebabycrane:

imagekellybellybean:

Well it's not so much of a 'recipe' really!  I bought the fresh ravioli at Whole Foods (in the cheese section - they're expensive, but so good!) and I'm just going to make the sauce by heating up some Frank's hot sauce with a little super extra hot sauce to make it more spicy, and then I'll add some half and half and cook it up.  So easy, but so delicious! 

I am going to have to make that now. Thanks for letting me know! I am excited to try! haha.......Love craving stuff like this!

• I don't think I'll even make it to dinner, I am sooooo tired but maybe I wll. I doubt that I can get my 4 year old to go to bed when it's still light out and I don't think I'll try. If I am up I will probably have some chcken and chips with my leftover homemade guacamole from last night.
  • we're doing make-your-own breakfast burritos-- spicy breakfast sausage, eggs, cheese & hashbrowns.  mine will have lots of hot sauce & salsa because i cannot get enough spicy food lately! :) we will probably have some fruit as well.
  • We're having chicken pot pie (homemade, not frozen!)
  • Orange Chicken and Rice
  • I can totally tell I'm pregnant just by the amount of enjoyment I got from reading "whats for dinner." Everything sounded great! I'm scared to eat anything because I could be going into labor at any moment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"