3rd Trimester

Re: Woah! (LIP)

• ???

Crazy.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.
  • I'm sorry, but I just cannot believe that any woman would not know she was pregnant. I am sitting here having BH like crazy and watching my belly jump around... impossible to miss or confuse for something else!
  • Loading the player...
  • Indifferent They can just slide out like that? ::Off to put a cork in my vag!::
  • imageNFL_Wife:
    I'm sorry, but I just cannot believe that any woman would not know she was pregnant. I am sitting here having BH like crazy and watching my belly jump around... impossible to miss or confuse for something else!

This! Sounds like her stepdaughter was in massive denial and didn't want to face reality!

• imageNFL_Wife:
    I'm sorry, but I just cannot believe that any woman would not know she was pregnant. I am sitting here having BH like crazy and watching my belly jump around... impossible to miss or confuse for something else!

I just commented on the OP and pretty much said the exact same thing. I couldn't imagine not knowing I was pregnant. I'm huge and uncomfortable! Not to mention all of the baby movement.. I wonder what she chalked that up to? Bubble guts?!

• imagemanda3987:
    Indifferent They can just slide out like that? ::Off to put a cork in my vag!::

Lol I thought the same thing! That's crazy!

• I have a hard time believing these stories, to me the woman had to have been in denial!  I can see going awhile without knowing, but not full term.

Is the baby popping out something I learn about it 3rd tri, no one told me it was that easy!! ;) 

• imagevegandy:

I have a hard time believing these stories, to me the woman had to have been in denial!  I can see going awhile without knowing, but not full term.

Is the baby popping out something I learn about it 3rd tri, no one told me it was that easy!! ;) 

Lol seriously! I believe that she was in denial about the pregnancy part of it, but the baby sliding out like that is what made my jaw drop. I'm overly nervous about the pushing part of labor... but hey, if it's gonna be that easy.. haha jk.

• :: stares at vagina and wonders why Silas won't just slip out for me already::
  • imagemurfygirl:
    :: stares at vagina and wonders why Silas won't just slip out for me already::

Hey that's not fair! You can see your vagina?! hahah

• imageAmyLovesEddie14:

imagemurfygirl:

HA! I was thinking the same thing. I'd be lucky if I could find mine with a mirror and a  map LMAO

• imageNFL_Wife:
    imageAmyLovesEddie14:

imagemurfygirl:

HA! I was thinking the same thing. I'd be lucky if I could find mine with a mirror and a  map LMAO

HAHAHA No I can't see my vagina! I always heard how swollen you got when pregnant but was like ah whatever I went to the groomers (aka DH did his monthly job downtown) and I took a mirror to get a good look and holy moly I had this swollen ugly lady bits

• imageNFL_Wife:
    imageAmyLovesEddie14:

imagemurfygirl:

Haha! I know! I have my first internal on the 16th and I'm gonna attempt shaving. Should be interesting.. haha

• imagemurfygirl:
    imageNFL_Wife:
    imageAmyLovesEddie14:

imagemurfygirl:

HAHAHA No I can't see my vagina! I always heard how swollen you got when pregnant but was like ah whatever I went to the groomers (aka DH did his monthly job downtown) and I took a mirror to get a good look and holy moly I had this swollen ugly lady bits

hmmm ::runs off to find mirror to check if lady bits are swollen::

Does it hurt?

• imageAmyLovesEddie14:
    imagemurfygirl:
    imageNFL_Wife:
    imageAmyLovesEddie14:

imagemurfygirl:

hmmm ::runs off to find mirror to check if lady bits are swollen::

Does it hurt?

Nope just looks like I gained some weight down there! This whole pregnancy thing is very scary!

• Hmm. I know this is TMI, but sometimes my lady parts are sore. Like DH and I went at it all night.
  • imageAmyLovesEddie14:
    Hmm. I know this is TMI, but sometimes my lady parts are sore. Like DH and I went at it all night.

Yeah I think thats normal too. Ah we're pregnant nothing is TMI 

• imagemurfygirl:

imageAmyLovesEddie14:
    Hmm. I know this is TMI, but sometimes my lady parts are sore. Like DH and I went at it all night.

Haha very true. I'm not worried about it, but now I wanna know if my lady bits got chunky! haha

• imageAmyLovesEddie14:
    imagemurfygirl:

imageAmyLovesEddie14:

Haha very true. I'm not worried about it, but now I wanna know if my lady bits got chunky! haha

I dare you to ask your OB "SO umm am I chunky down there or what?!"

• imagemurfygirl:
    imageAmyLovesEddie14:
    imagemurfygirl:

imageAmyLovesEddie14:

I dare you to ask your OB "SO umm am I chunky down there or what?!"

Bahahah! I'm so doing it! I don't see him again til the 16th, but while he's down there I'm asking him. DH will get a kick out of it. Lmao!

• DH and I love watching "I didn't know I was pregnant" I just can't understand how anyone could not know.

My little man moves around so much and you can clearly see, not just feel every movement. I don't know how it would be possible to not know.

The first half of my pregnancy I could see how someone with irregular cycles could "not know" even though I started feeling him move at 14 weeks. But at this point I can't even "forget" I'm pregnant for 30 seconds.
  • part of me wants to say she was lucky....no pain all the gain...but then again I love feeling my little guy move <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"