3rd Trimester

Where are you feeling LO move?

Are you feeling your LO up high, on the sides or more low? Just curious....when LO is moving, it's definitely way down low.

Re: Where are you feeling LO move?

• Same.

Sometimes I'll feel her right around my belly button, but for the most part...

L

O

W

Kinley Joy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel his butt or legs stick out on the top of my tummy close to my ribcage.
  • All over.
    ~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
  • I feel him all over, depends on the day and time of day. Some days he is higher, sometimes he's really low, sometimes I'll feel him just on one side or the other, sometimes it changes from movement to movement. I have a very active LO Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Both...like pp I feel what I think is his butt high but I also feel him low.
  • Any where from right at my bellie button and down. Only once have I felt her around my side.
  • imagepita2405:
    All over.

This. High, low and everywhere between. 

• All over.  I get some kicks that are right under my chest almost.  Then I get some that are low.  Then I feel some side kicks too.  She's a mover and a shaker.
  • All around.  He can kick me in the ribs and headbutt me in the bladder all at the same time.
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • At this point, kinda all over but usually really down low and up high to my right near my ribcage ... uncomfortable ... Its her feet ... every once in a while, I feel and see her move low and high ... as if she's stretching ... again, crazy feeling ...
  • Had been mostly high- right at the bottom of the ribs for a while.

This week it's been quite a bit of kicking on the sides.  

• image3littleladies:
    All over.  I get some kicks that are right under my chest almost.  Then I get some that are low.  Then I feel some side kicks too.  She's a mover and a shaker.

This!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

In my camera bag:

• Mostly on my right side, but also high near my ribs
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • All over! At my last ultrasound he was head down with is feet stretched out completely into my upper left side... it explained a lot of the sharp pains that i was getting there as she found his feet exactly where the pain occurred. Now he's moved them to the right side, and he likes to stick them right into my stomach and give me heartburn too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel baby feet in my side, up near my ribs. When LO has hiccups, I feel them low. I feel fists, elbows and knees in between, around my belly button.

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • I mostly feel him around my belly button. Sometimes it feels like he is going to come right through my belly button. lol. Lately, I have also been feeling him in my ribs and really low once in awhile, but for the most part he stays near my belly button.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• All over!

There is general movement all over and pressure down low, but it has one specific place up high were it is actually painfull when it kicks.  Think it must be it heel or something.

• All over.  His favorite spots are right around the belly button, usually above or to the sides of it...but I feel him way on the right or left side, sometimes under my rib cage, definitely on my bladder at times.  He moves all over, he loves to roll around in there.  I'm definitely signing him up for swimming lessons when he's older!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"