2nd Trimester

Anyone watching Teen Mom f/u with Dr. Drew tonight?

I admit, I'm kind of addicted. I can't wait to see what happened once those cameras stopped rolling.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone watching Teen Mom f/u with Dr. Drew tonight?

• Watching Lost, but DVRing Teen Mom!
  • I'm definitely looking forward to it.  I watched Amber's episode of "Teen Mom" today and man, I knew she was trashy....but now its even worse.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Me too!  I can't wait

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have to admit I am addicted too! If I miss an episode then I hope and pray its on my on-demand!!
  • Heck Yes!  I wonder if Amber is pregnant again!!
    Baby #3 is on the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

Also Mama to Max 5/21/10 and Lucy 6/18/12
  • Guilty!
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Yea I admit I can't wait! I just wish it was a little earlier I am going to try hard to stay up for the whole thing.
  • You know I have to wonder if the Amber pregnancy preview isn't to scuk more people in to watch. I'm already sucked in.

I do feel horrible for Maci though, I feel like she was truly trying to do everything in her power to raise Bently.

• I am addicted, also, so I will be watching.
  • It sounds like amber says there is a chance (a name) might be pregnant...didn't sound like an I to me...if it's a ploy I'll be pissed. I may not make it tonight but it's on my dvr
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • imagepaxilchyk:
    Heck Yes!  I wonder if Amber is pregnant again!!

Me too! And a new season of 16 & Pregnant starts tomorrow I think. These are my guilty pleasures!

• imagemika33:

imagepaxilchyk:
    Heck Yes!  I wonder if Amber is pregnant again!!

Me too! And a new season of 16 & Pregnant starts tomorrow I think. These are my guilty pleasures!

I believe it starts Feb 12.  But I'm not 100% on that. Either way, I'm addicted to Teen Mom and 16 & Pregnant.  I'll be watching every episode.  :D  Although, I think they both glamourize teen pregnancy.  Which I'm not too fond of even though I'm a teen parent.  These shows just don't show the super hard parts like I think they should.  That's just me though...

• I've been counting down since I remembered it was on tonight. LOL 15 minutes to go :)
  • I'm in class right now (and being bad, on the bump), but it's being DVRed!!!
  • New season of 16 & Pregnant begins Feb 16 from what the commercials are saying :D
  • imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:
    New season of 16 & Pregnant begins Feb 16 from what the commercials are saying :D

Ooops. I was way off. 

• imagemika33:

imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:
    New season of 16 & Pregnant begins Feb 16 from what the commercials are saying :D

Ooops. I was way off. 

Either way, so excited. The new girls look like a bunch of real peaches.

• I can't wait for the new season, they look like even bigger hot messes than the ones from this one!

P.S.   That special airing next week about the unseen moments is sure to be AWESOME 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"