Babies: 3 - 6 Months

LO's weirdest/coolest nickname?

I have given Seth more nicknames than I have anything else. But I think Moose tops it. Only because for his age (4months) he is built like he's older (6months) as well as a linebacker. I only thought of it because he let out the roar that was so loud my mom heard it probably like he was right next to her. Usually he generally is loud, but this topped them all.

The sound reminded me of a scene from the Princess Diaries when the hair styles had finished this outrageous do on Mia and was like,

"You look faboulous like girl moose. Make all the boy moose go wAAAAOOOOHHHHNNNN!"

And Seth sounded just like it lol. So he is dubbed (sometimes) Moose.

Re: LO's weirdest/coolest nickname?

• Hehehe moose, that's awesome! We call our little ("little" he's always been pretty big for his age too, sounds like your guy) guy "Mr Muffin Pants" and I have no idea where that came from!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We mostly called Zoe ZoBear...it fits her.  But she's also "sunshine," "bubbles," "sillypie," and when she was a newborn we called her our "little enchilada" (for being in her swaddle) and "houdini" for getting out of her swaddle.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Her weirdest nicknames are probably "Stinkin' Binkin'" (not sure what that means) and Miss Priss (when she acts all picky about how she wants to be held).
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• We call our little boy Dooders. My husband called him little dude after we found out we were having a boy and then it morphed into Dooders after he was born!
  • Awe! I think we've called our little guy "dooders" a few times too Smile

• Well, his name is Max, just Max, but we call him Maximus, which became Maxi-moose, then just Moose, also Monster, Goober, Goob-kins, Gooby, Little Man, and most flattering of all, Kuato.  That last one is from Total Recall, because my husband was a little intoxicated one evening when I had Max in the Moby and said he looked like one of the kuato's from that movie.
  • Deetles.   Just happened.
  • I started calling DS "Squeeker" or "Squeeker Box" in the hospital, because he would always make this hilarious squeeky noises.  Now it's just "Squeeks." He doesn't squeek anymore, but it's kinda stuck now! I call him this way more than his actual name...he's gonna be one confused little boy. DH calles him "The Babe" really clever, I know! :)
  • Dh calls ds Romus. He was talking to him in scooby doo voice, or maybe astro from jetsons...and Thomas became Romus. Romus has led to Rommy, Romulus, and now Romus is dh's personal name for him!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH and I agree on nicknames more than actual names. He wants to call her by her first name (Jacklyn) for the sole reason that he picked it. I call her Lizzie from her middle name (Elizabeth). But most of the time she's MissMiss.  DH started calling her Miss Fuss Fuss when she was a newborn, until I reminded him he would reap what he sowed, and telling her to be fussy, just might give her the green light to be fussy. I was sort of Joking, but DH took me seriously, and since then, she's been Miss Miss.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Poor Zachary got dubbed with "Boogers" because he always shoots boogers out, "Goober" cause of the drooling, and "Zac-attack" when he's playing with his Daddy. All given to him by his wonderful father, LOL.

Boogers has stuck the worse... I always try to use other names like Snickerdoodle or cutsie names, but ultimately Boogers comes out.

Megan S. Proud Marine Wife and Mommy of 2 Little Boys Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daddy's Little NICU Peanut Finally Home =D Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • either 'Shua or Train :)
  • We call him J-Jell or Jelly Belly.  I said to my husband one day that we should have had his middle name start with a "J" so we could have called him "JJ" so my husband started calling him Jackson Jelliot-- then shortened to J-Jell, then transformed to Jelly Belly.  Poor kid.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I call Rylen : Ry, Squee, Squeaker, Fuss, Fussy, Beastie, Monster, Chunk(er)(S), kid....

He gets called all sorts of names.

• we have so many: Boogaloo is the latest from Daddy...but also Mr Grumpy Gills (from Nemo), Drooly McGooly, Smiley McGee, and Chubba Bubba
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"