3rd Trimester

Stop emailing about your awesome sales, Ann Taylor Loft

::Sigh:: I miss looking cute. I'm going on an Ann Taylor Loft bender once this kid is out and I have a waistline again.

And I'm so having that Funfetti cupcake once this gestational diabetes thing goes away.

That's all I want. Pretty clothes and a cupcake. Can those be my push presents?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stop emailing about your awesome sales, Ann Taylor Loft

• I get depressed every time I see the e-mails...and they send them so much!  I tortured myself even more by walking around in there the other day and they have the cutest dress that I'm going to reward myself with.  I can't wait to fit in my jeans again...Loft jeans are the best!
  • I think 75% of my wardrobe is from Ann Taylor Loft! Little sister and I walked by the store yesterday while at the mall and all I did was stare inside longingly. Can't wait to fit in those clothes again!
  • Loading the player...
  • I totally agree. Every time I get a "40% off item with free shipping!" email it takes everything in me not to buy something. And I'm a sucker for spring clothes. Ugh!
  • ya, it is torture to get the coupons and see all the sales...  Hopefully, I will fit back into their stuff quickly! I miss my loft jeans!
    imageimage BabyName Ticker
  • Those sound like awesome push presents. All I want is a salami and provolone sandwich dripping with oil and vinegar. That's what I want as a push present.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LMAO!  I thought the same thing yesterday.  Screw you and your cute new spring collection!  I usually yell at the Anthropologie emails too.  :- )
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • You know that Ann Taylor Loft carries maternity clothes too, right?  I got some hand me down maternity clothes from a friend and there were at least two pair of Ann Taylor Loft Maternity jeans in there.  They are super cute and fit great!
  • I love, love, love LOFT clothes! So I'm not tortured, I just delete the emails without even reading them.  Only about 5 months to go and I can shop there again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"