3rd Trimester

Come On Moon...

Ok i know I'm being impatient with the moon but I'm wishing it would work it's magic a lil faster. Either the moon, the whole pineapple I ate, the spicy Thai food I had for dinner, last nights sexy time, or all the walking I just did. Come on something has to make her want to come out... heehee

Re: Come On Moon...

• i'm already starting to work on it. haha. 
  • yes please...come on moon!!!

I had spicy indian food....nothing to exciting to report yet. 

• Loading the player...
  • I am with you guys!  A full moon can make work crazy for me, why not help my labor start?  Eh, who knows!  Good luck everyone!
    image pregnancy calendar Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ditto this!  I woke up this morning with contractions about 10 minutes apart.  I haven't had any (including BH) the whole pregnancy.  I hope this is it!
    BFP 5/17/11; No heartbeat 6/30/11; D&C 7/5/11 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I was REALLY hoping that the moon would do something for me, too.  I've tried everything else and still nothing.  I am so ready for this baby to be here already. 
  • I hear ya! I've been having intense contractions for a week now, but my doctor said I wasn't dilated enough to go in. UGH! Everyone says if my doc would be a woman, I would have this baby in my arms by now. Stick out tongue I've tried everything to get the baby out, but no luck! However, I will be induced Monday morning (at 3:30, I might add), so there is a VERY CLOSE end in sight!

GL all!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm with ya... C'mon moon!
  • I'm with you ladies!  I think I've been having back contractions off an on, but nothing major.  Hopefully soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"