3rd Trimester

February Love Bugs ? Friday Check-in

Welcome to the February Love Bugs group!  If you would like to add yourself, please click on the "MEMBER" spreadsheet  tab and type in your information; it will automatically save

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rYnUxoZ8xWwBlJjy20fO5Iw

If you are just joining, please introduce yourself.

I created a group calendar for us to add all of our appts, due dates and any fun events we want to share with one another (birthdays, anniversaries, etc).  All you need to do is click the add/edit button at the bottom and select the date/time of your event, make sure you include your bump screenname, what the event is and then make your background a different color to separate appts on the same day.

Here is the calendar:

https://freecal.brownbearsw.com/feb2010mommies

GOOD LUCK TO THE FOLLOWING LADIES TODAY:

tmlz2008- 35wk appt                                                                     MandJS- 37 wk appt                                                                   ellopoppet- 39wk appt
amyotto- 36wk appt and u/s
smoochynj- 37wk appt                                                                       jknallen - 37 wk appt                                                                                neverknew - 37wk appt                                                                        greyfaery - 36 wk appt

T&P LIST: (let me know if need to be added!)

Breezie17- Baby Marlowe born at 4 lb 9oz and in NICU (Check her blog for updated info and pics!)
Married2MrWright- diagnosed with GD & had to start insulin.
Ciarrai-
bedrest as of 33wks.                                                             Kristinem17 - Diagnosed with IUGR

QOTD: What are your weekend plans?

We are headed to a wedding tomorrow.  2 hours away.  In January.  When I am 36 weeks pregnant.  Not really looking forward to it, but whatevs.  We'll take advantage of being down there to buy some stuff left on our registry at a full BRU (not the BRU/TRU combo stores we have up here).  Sunday will be spent working on the nursery and washing baby stuff.

Re: February Love Bugs ? Friday Check-in

• My weekend will be spent cleaning the house, packing hospital bags, installing the car seat and then a shopping trip to Venice with the hubby! I am so excited! Have fun at the wedding and think about all of us who forgot what BRU looks like! HAHA
  • I'll be doing any remaining preperations for baby I can think of...and resting. I get induced Thursday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Official plans... none... just to relax... I am on bedrest so I can't really do much of anything...

ideal plans... having this little boy! Had what I believe was a bloody show today... so fingers crossed, he MAY be making an appearance sooner rather than later!

imageimage BabyName Ticker
  • I better have this damn baby this weekend. I am over due and sick with a sinus infection. I really hope she quits being shy!!!

**My due date was change but I didn't feel like changing groups**

• My work is having our "end of year celebration" tomorrow, so we are going to that.  I am not sure how long we will stay, but its at least a free dinner ;-)  Other than that, we have to go grocery shopping and I want to pack our bags (just in case).
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagecmritchie:
    My weekend will be spent cleaning the house, packing hospital bags, installing the car seat and then a shopping trip to Venice with the hubby! I am so excited! Have fun at the wedding and think about all of us who forgot what BRU looks like! HAHA

I was literally just looking at pics from our honeymoon in Italy and came across all of our Venice pics this morning! Actually.... now that I think about it, we were on our honeymoon 3 years ago this and next month. I loved Venice!

We're going out to dinner tonight to a tiki bar/pizza place. Then tomorrow we have friends coming over for dinner... but nothing too exciting.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are going to see a movie and go out to dinner tomorrow. Other than that, just hanging out with our 4 year old DD.
  • I am with MandJS!  I have been doing things all week to try and move this labor along.  As of Tuesday the doctor told me she thought I would have him this weekend.  It feels like she told me that 3 months ago- not 3 days ago.  These days are dragging by and I am soo ready for him to be here!

We have a movie and date night planned for tomorrow night. Tonight we are getting together with some friends and hanging out and making ice cream sundaes.  I am ok with cancelling any of these plans to rush to the hospital!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • All baby stuff this weekend.

Install our carseat base, pack hospital bag, steralize bottles, last load of laundry, buy/put together swing and bouncer and write thank you notes.

TTC #2 July 2014

Me: 35 DH: 36

FF Chart

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DD1 Feb 2010

• tomorrow I'm going to do some cleaning/organizing and running errands. And sleeping in late!

Sunday I have my work baby shower. May do some shopping after that for last minute things that we need.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • planning on doing some baby prep things. we talked about doing some shopping (even though i'm very close to the end, my maternity jeans have just about had it so i might need a new pair. and i'd like some yoga pants/sweatpants and nursing tanks/bras) and maybe seeing a movie, but we  are expecting a snowstorm so we shall see if we can even get out of the house tomorrow morning.
  • imagehterry85:
    I'll be doing any remaining preperations for baby I can think of...and resting. I get induced Thursday!

Sounds about the same for me!  Induction date is Feb 4th, but I actually plan to clean the house over one more good time, and have lots of sex to get things moving again...I'm already 4cm, and don't want to make it to induction date!

• Believe it or not - it's our last free weekend before baby!  Nothing scheduled, just punchlist items for the nursery and maybe getting our registry remainder items.

• Weekend plans? To have a baby! lol..here's hoping!
  • Weekend spent doing nothing.. just the way I want it right now :)
  • Doing everything I can do naturally induce labor. We're so ready for this baby to be here!
  • This is our last weekend alone... my parents get here next Saturday and DHs parents get here next Sunday.  So we're going to relax, hang out with DS, take him for a swim and to play and just enjoy the freezing (yuck) weather.  We've got our 38 week appt on Monday so we're hoping for some progress!

Have a great weekend all!

• QOTD: What are your weekend plans?

Putting my feet up for swelling!  We don't have any big plans.  I need to get some returns in on Sat.  A few last minute room things.  Hopefully DH will get the carseat in!

• I'm having a shower tomorrow! :) And Sunday I will be relaxing while DH is skiing with our church HS youth group.
  • Weekend plans consist of going to Mexican (again), taking another long walk or five, and trying to get this baby out!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.
  • imageBridgetkaryn:

Ideal plans... having this little boy! Had what I believe was a bloody show today... so fingers crossed, he MAY be making an appearance sooner rather than later!

Same here, I'm pretty sure I had bloody show this morning, and have finally started having contractions, although they're not regular or close yet.  Otherwise, I'll be cleaning like a mad woman

BFP 5/17/11; No heartbeat 6/30/11; D&C 7/5/11 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My weekend will consist of tying up loose ends (work and home) because I will be induced Monday morning.  Hubby keeps asking what I want for our last meal, so we'll probably have a date night. Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"